Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1985 Dodge Daytona Turbo Z
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Minimopar for the ECU section, it does not list the 1985 Turbo 1 Logic Module layout.
Font Parallel Electric blue Screenshot Number

It is blank and I cannot click it. Is this because it is the same from 1984-1986 so there would be no point in posting it?
If 1985 and 86 are identical, I just need to know.

I'm doing the wiring on my G-Body and I've made many posts regarding it because I'm just lost.

1985 Daytona Turbo I to 1987 Turbo II LM from a manual Shelby Z. From what I've seen the different bodies have different things that need to be changed, so I'm just going to compare the two logic modules to see what changes have to be made myself. I'm scared of messing it up, haha.

Thanks for the help.

· Registered
'84 Daytona 2.5T
119 Posts
Well i can tell you first hand that '84 is completely different from all the other years so don't go off of those pinouts if you find them. I did a quick google search and found a pinout of the red connector that say 85-87 are the same. I'd assume that the blue connector would also be the same according to this.
Rectangle Font Material property Parallel Number

· Registered
1985 Dodge Daytona Turbo Z
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Those are my images, they are generic images from a Chrysler Training Manual, the images show both TBI and Turbo.
View attachment 284093 View attachment 284094
I also have these but my only concern is that it’s saying 85-87. When it says 87 it’s not referring to a turbo 2 correct? It’s only referring to a turbo 1 car?

· Old School Hot Rodder
1,791 Posts
Biggest difference between T1 and T2 in 1987 is the idle control, T1 is the 2 lead reversible motor, T2 is the 4 lead stepper motor.

When I built my original T2K-CAR, a friend set up a 1987 LM for me.by socketing it and gave me a programmed chip for it. The circuits for the 4 lead idle motor are in the LM, just not active for the T1 system. I have the pinouts for 1984-1987 LMs, both TBI and turbo.

· Administrator
26,461 Posts
Those are my images, they are generic images from a Chrysler Training Manual, the images show both TBI and Turbo.
View attachment 284093 View attachment 284094
Generic Images...
The only electronic differences that I am aware of between a T-1 and T-2 would be an Air Charge Temp Sensor and possibly the Solenoids.
I can PM you powertrain wiring for both an 85 T-1 and an 87 T-2.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts