1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jeffrey Larue, Oshkosh Wisc.
[email protected]
Feedback 5+

Just obtained a few things for a 80's stick mini-van. I have the clutch/brake pedels, clutch stopper bracket, clutch cable & strut tower bracket, cable clips, shifter cables with the clips, console & boot, plus a few more smaller things. I have no shifter, that was missing! :bang head Motor & trans were missing too, but cables were properly removed thank God :thumb:

Pedal pads are one them also & it all looks like they are ready to go into your van to convert yours to manual trans., including a section of the floor I cut out for the shifter too.

Asking $125.00 shipped to your door in the lower 48 states. This includes insurnace & a tracking number, not bad huh? Pictures e-mail me here at: [email protected] & I will say that e-mails have priority over postings here, sorry guys, this is the way I do things here. I want to sell these things so if you're interested, e-mail me & lets get them into your van.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
no takers? :rolleyes: Ok, the shifter is gone not my fault. It was missing when I found the van. :bang head

But I am open to offers. E-mail me & let me know what you'ld like to offer then, be reasonable too.

·
Registered
94 Posts
good luck with the sale. i just did the swap on my 3.0 shadow. piece of cake. a guy could do it in a weekend with all the parts. definately worth it!!

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Open to offers now. ;) Gee, last time I saw some of these parts on here they were sold fast! Anyone interested drop me an e-mail & we'll go from there.

Perhaps this will be the last set I ever grab again. I thought there were alot of people interested in this stuff. :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts