Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

My name is Brandon, I am from Wadena, Minnesota. I am new to this whole turbo dodge thing, but not so new to 4cyl chrystler motors. I own a 87' Daytona Shelby Z. I just picked the car up a few weeks ago from a coworkers brother. It was in poor condition when I bought it, but I have done quite a bit of maintenence on it so far. Now im about ready to start making it go a little quicker.

A little background on my car history...

I am a DSM tuner/guru, I have owned 4 DSMs now and have done extensive work to all of them, I am mostly into the 2Gs... I just recently sold my 97 GST, so now im down to a 96 base model, another 97 GST and my Daytona. The 96 Eclipse has the 420a motor in it. This is the n/a chrystler motor. Its a 2.0 liter stock. I have done extensive work to this motor including the 2.4 bottom end build, with SRT-4 pistons/rods, fully built head, camed, fully redone fuel system, running 550cc injectors, the car is boosted with a garret 63 trim/ T3 turbo. With a 120 shot of n2o. so on and so forth. My 97 GST that I just sold was probably the most built car I have ever done so far, That car had the 4G63T 6Bolt motor in it, and Im not even going to start explaining the mods list on it, because it never ends. I was pushing well over 600hp with the GST. Using a Garret GT42R, two Walbro 255lph fuel pumps going into a swirl pot then into a hure aeromotive pump, I was also rocking four 1600cc RC injectors and then four 800cc RC injectors.

Anyways, I hope to learn quite a bit about these cars. I do know a guy that works with me who runs 12s with a CSX and he owns quite a few other turbo dodges, and has sucessfully built a few 16valve hybird motors. Im not sure if he is a member here, but his name is Barry and he is giving me alot of usefull information so far.

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanx, ok...

Yea, I just got my FMIC on today, and fixed the exhaust, it now has full 2 3/4 inch exhaust all the way back, to a generic fart can... I also got a tial BOV thrown on today, and a MBC, I need to do some more maintence on this pig... the brakes are going so I gotta get some new brake pads tomorrow.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.