factory short shifter $25

guage cluster $20

center switch panel $10

ES rims (front tires 80% rears are shot local only) $100

front Rotors calipers (with almost new pads) $35

Rear rotors and calipers (with almost new pads) $25

A555 tranny (good cond Pref not to ship but i will at buyers exp) $150

PICTURES shelby pictures from friends & fun photos on webshots

All prices are plus shipping and negotiable. Please PM me for shipping quotes. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me. Thanks for looking - Carl

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is the original radio, yes the cassette deck works, if you click on the pictures link there is a picture of the radio (2nd page, top row, third from the left). Thanks - Carl

·
Registered
147 Posts
prices for shift knob alone,alternator adjuster (the little weird round thing beneath) and your upper intercooler hose minus bov and bov pipe. thanks.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The shift nob is not for sale seperately, the adjuster bracket and the piping is also not for sale. Thanks - Carl

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hello, do you still have the fuel injectors and if you do what do you want for them? Mopar to Ya
P.S. I believe they should be Bendix versus the Mopar brand. Thanks

·
Registered
130 Posts
Looking to buy a few parts. I would like to have the stainless steel (it's black powder coated) windshield moldings and the rubber limousine moldings for both driver and passenger sides. I'm also interested in the cowl cover and the rubber seal along it's front leading edge with all the fasteners. Shipping would be to 28607. Please let me know if you have these items still for sale. I need these parts to be in very good to excellent condition. Thanks. Oh, would also like to have the passenger side power mirror - needs to be working though.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I am looking for the tornneau cover for the hatch. The gray cloth thing that rolls up and pulls out to cover/hide whats in your hatch. That car have one?

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Is it a T-Top car? if so do you have any of the T-Top trim available?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts