Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I figure I would start a list of all the MT folks and our locations around the state.

Rick_Laycock (Me) - Kalispell
Troy12 - Kila

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Florence, MT in the mouth of the Bitterroot Valley.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
I've been in the light for some time. Just never scroll that far down the main screen. :)
Should have another member soon I hope. Sold a local kid an 86 t-top Turbo Z. Less than a week later he calls me and he's already bought another. Got an 88 Shelby Z in bonzai blue. Looks like he has the bug now.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have an 89 Daytona Shelby and i'm in Billings MT.
Welcome to the Forum! You'll find a ton of useful information on this site. Fell free to ask questions and we get the right guys to answer them for you.

On a side note, did you take your car up to Kalispell for the Lions Mopar Car show a year or two ago? If so I talked to you and left my name and number on you car.

·
Registered
3 Posts
On a side note, did you take your car up to Kalispell for the Lions Mopar Car show a year or two ago? If so I talked to you and left my name and number on you car.
Thank you.
I'm already finding a lot of info that has helped out.
No, I only just got the Daytona a week ago.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Jusf joined not to long ago looking for my first turbo mopar but curently own a 68 D100 and a 72 demon. Planning on turboing the d100 and trying to get an omni

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have 2 89 CSX's in Helena. I'm looking to sell them thinking someone nearby might be interested. I can send contact info in a PM

1 - 18 of 18 Posts