Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was out cruising around this morning pretty much minding my own business, although keeping my eyes on the lookout for a little fun. I was stopped at a light, a little frustrated that I could not find any body to mess with when a Monte Carlo Intimidator edition rolls up beside me. I don't even know where he came from. Anyway I start doing a few agressive bumps at the light trying to get some attention (its not easy getting people to run against a minivan!) So the light turns green and I take off quick, but not so much that I look like a fool if he does'nt take the bait. He did not bite so I paced him with his nose at about my bumper, I let off a little then sped back up just a bit, I got one! I hear him kick it down and he starts coming up beside me, I mash the throttle as soon as I hear him, his bumper is right at my door when my boost hits and I start pulling on him like crazy. I ran up to about 65, then let off and slowed it down to 55. He rolls by me at about 60 him and his wife are totally rubbernecking, checking out my van, too funny! The looks on there faces was priceless.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
yesterday i had to go pick up my wife so i drove my van (since its been lonely lately) as i take an off ramp im in second cause 3rd is toast (auto) and as i come around the corner i see some punk kids at a bus stop. its a streight run and totaly open road, i was already going about 45mph, and i stomp on it, make 25psi like nothing, and to my surprise, the tires let loose with a deffening screem for the entire time i had my foot in it!!!! it was awsome! the faces of those kids was priceless!! i dont drive my van
enough=(

·
Registered
434 Posts
Nice kill on the Nascar wanna be..hahaha. I am sure they were making fun of you at first.:D
I know what you mean about getting a run with the minivan. I am a legend around this town and my van is MILD. I was in a parts store and heard kids talkin about a black van with a huge turbo..hahaha .
They were saying it waisted some guys mustang and a bunch of other BS and I was laughing at them. They swore it was a BAD van and the guy behind the counter finally told them it was mine. I asked so what mustang did I whip? I never raced a mustang? They changed their story and said they have heard all about it.
I live in a small town of about 12 to 15 thousand so everyone knows the local cars. They said dude I have seen them things on the net and everyone is scared to race that thing...nobody wants to get embarrassed. I said well I guess the guy in the mustang found out?
Respect the van..:thumb:
It was priceless.
:thumb:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Its funny how rumors build a reputation, I have not raced many cars on the street, but a few. I went in to the local tire dealer and the guy behind the counter knew my van, he says "Thats your van, I've heard about that thing" then he started talking about the local DSM guys that all know about it and are afraid of it too, funny I never raced a DSM. Then on the other hand all my nieghbors think It must be a pile of junk cuz I am always out in the driveway with the hood up.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Yah same here the people who have no idea about cars like my niebors must think that it's the biggest peice of crap but if I bring it to the track the compliments pile up real fast

·
Registered
24 Posts
awsome, its gotta be helarious when you wax someone with a minivan!!!!

there used to be one down the street from me, mint brown auto turbo van, many lulz to be had from that.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
i havent raced anyone in my van in SOOO long! even when i try to get a race, people wont! maby its got too much street cred?:cool::thumb:
ha ha ha!

·
Registered
85 Posts
nice story, did the same thing a few years ago in my car. The guys face was priceless as his high dollar car was forced to look at an L bodies bumper become smaller and smaller. If I remember correctly I didnt even have the car painted or badged!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts