Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2002 Cranberry PT. I like the Mopar Ground Effects Kit, in particular the side skirts and wheel lip moldings. I have searched everywhere for a decent price on these, but just for the side skirts and wheel lip moldings it will cost over $600 primed and over $800 already painted . Does anyone know where I can find them much less expensive already painted preferably, or at least primed? I am even willing to consider buying them used (so long as they are in excellent condition). Also does anyone have any pics of their PT's with the Mopar side skirts and wheel lip moldings already installed? I would love to see them because I am wondering if it will look odd just having the side skirts and wheel lip moldings but not having the front and rear effects (I am not overly fond of the front and rear effects, although they do look nice). Thanks for all your help, sugestions and advice!! :)

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
I agree, the skirts are understated but look good.
They are ridiculously expensive and that is a major reason why I haven't gotten them either. Occassionally I see the kit, but it really isn't cheaper.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I bit the bullet and bought the complete Mopar ground effects package in Inferno Red. What is nice about it, easy to install, color match is perfect, quality is great and as far as I know no one else makes wheel lip mouldings like these. PTeaser makes huge ones that need to be moulded in by a pro. So I say go for it ,you won't be sorry. Other PT owners always look at my car and say mine looks different then theirs, but they just can't figure out what it is,until I point it out. That is how clean and understated they are.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
I would like to see them also. anyone who has them that lives in the snow belt? do they collect alot of snow?

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Well... I can't help you with price cause I got my ground effects on PT when I bought him. Once I saw on internet a price arround 425 $ unpainted. I can't remember where.
I don't have any problems with snow on them. And belive me... we have a lot of snow here.
I don't know how it will look without front and rear ground effects. I have them all around. And I am very pleased with them. They make PT so special. I have an aqua PT with silver ground effects and it looks perfect.
Here are some pics.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts