Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time again for the 21st annual Mopars in the Park show in Shakopee, MN. June 4 & 5th, 2005. This is a "must do" show for any die hard Mopar fan in the Midwest. Some of the lowest mileage Mopar muscle cars in the country are at this show. FWD class again this year. They also have a new late model rear wheel drive class (Vipers, Prowlers, etc. Too bad, as there was real satisfaction from beating those guys in a beauty show in an Omni!
Not sure what I'm going to bring. Maybe one of the GLHT's, maybe the 16V TC (she's a scruff dog though). Early registration is $12 through May 17th. More info. here:
www.midwestmopars.com

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Brought the cars home with the help of a good friend and my best friend. Thanks anyway.
I have to change the early poly mount out of the 86 GLHT. Between the exhaust noise (3" dynomax ultraflow) and the vibration, it just about drove my crazy on the ride home. Stock motor mount and quieter exhaust here I come!

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Which car to bring? I'm sitting here in my garage trying to decide. Inny, meany, mighty, moe, a GLH or TC, here I go. :p I hope we have a good showing of TD's. See you guys there!

·
Registered
720 Posts
Well since my 89 CSX is missing it's head it will have to be the GLHS!!! First time the car will see the sun this year.

If anybody is up for a poker tourny at 7PM your all invited $5.00 buy in money paid for 1'st 2'nd and 3'rd place, in Lakeville on Saturday, bring your own booze!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts