Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
8,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spent the day at the North America International Auto Show in Toronto today.
Saw many Slick rides and also saw many Sick Rides.

we were lucky enough to see the Californai Cruiser in person (I even touched it :} )
Photos do not do this Car justice. Looking at photos of the Cali Cruiser, it looks like the A$$ end is TOO Square. In person, it does NOT. It looks pretty Good on this Cruiser, does not look square at all. (I want one)
Don't believe me, see it for yourselves.
AThere was also an Electric Blue Base Model PT. Electric Blue is now available on any Cruiser you want (Not just the Turbo) (I want one).
Also saw an Onyx Cruiser. looks like a Mix of Shale and Auamarine mixed together.
Saw the Crossfire (I want one)
Saw the Razor (I want one)
Saw many nice looking cars which i loved.
Some mighty fine rides.

It was a pretty COLD day outside today so we wore some heavy coats. But when inside, it was fairly warm, actually too warm for my taste. We took our Jackets and placed them in the back of the Aztek (in the tent). We knew that our belongings would be safe there since no one is interesting in looking at those things anyway. PT _Ted offered to stay in the Aztek to watch out stuff (so he said), but we all know that he has a deep passion for the Aztek.

Take a look at the photos.
Hope you like 'em as much as we loved seeing these cars in person.

Toronto Car Show PHOTOS

Ted sitting in his Dream Car (AGAIN)!!

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Marc it's good to see you made it to the show OK. Like they say "Better late than never"
I would love to look at your pictures but Image Station will not let me "JOIN" so I can't get them to open.Can I by pass this some how ?

·
Registered
401 Posts
Hey Marc,
Was going thru your pics when I noticed something very unusual...check out the circled part on the base PT blue that we saw. Guess they improved things over the years... x(

Mike

·
Registered
8,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Reid?
I don't understand why ImageStation won't alloy you to Join.
What error does it give you?
How to by-pass this? I have no idea other than joining. It's FREE, there are no Charges.
If you don't want to give them your email addy, try creating another email addy. Go to Hotmail or www.mail.com and select a number of different addys...all for free.

I took a lot of Topless Cruiser Photos Reid ;) Cherry would want to see them you know.....

REIDS said:
Marc it's good to see you made it to the show OK. Like they say "Better late than never"
I would love to look at your pictures but Image Station will not let me "JOIN" so I can't get them to open.Can I by pass this some how ?

·
Registered
17,456 Posts
MikesPT said:
.check out the circled part on the base PT blue that we saw. Guess they improved things over the years... x(

Mike
The gearing has changed on the 2003's- the final drive ratio noew requires LESS RPMs at highways speeds, the result is better gas mileage, BUT ALSO, slower speeds from a dead start...

P.S. The electric blue was always an available colour on 2003s, even on the Base/Classic. Only the Tangerine is a TURBO ONLY colour. ;)

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Nice photos Marc :D Too funny about putting your jackets in the AZZtek! I don't care for the Cali Cruiser. But, you're right...I do like that Electric Blue too ;)

·
Registered
8,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
For those of you who showed some interest in the PACIFICA, you may want to rethink...
We were all choked-up about seeing the Price Tag. Keep in mind that this is in Canadian $$ but you can't do a straight exchange to get it in US $. I figure if it's $55,000 CAD, it should be close to $42,000 to $45,000 US 8* 8*

Trevor ?? Are you still interested????

·
Registered
11,393 Posts
As you can see they talked me into the Aztek again... :) I only let them do this because I knew that if I didn't you would all have been disappointed..After all it is becoming the annual car show tradition.. ;)

Now where are those coats???

·
Registered
8,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Dave, when you left, Ted suddenly dissapeared.
We looked all over for him but we couldn't find him. After an hour, Mike suggested that we check out the Pontiac Display in the South Building.
Sure enough, we get there and there's Ted smiling away, ear to ear, giving the Thumbs up to everyone walking by (two people, a cleaner and a pontiac sales person), while sitting in the Aztek. Yep, he had B-Lined right back to his Dream Car.

Do you have your pics up and ready for viewing Dave?

Kinger said:
Ted, Ted, Ted, I leave and less then an hour later you're back in an Aztec. What are we going to do... :\

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Marc said:
Dave, when you left, Ted suddenly dissapeared.
We looked all over for him but we couldn't find him. After an hour, Mike suggested that we check out the Pontiac Display in the South Building.
Sure enough, we get there and there's Ted smiling away, ear to ear, giving the Thumbs up to everyone walking by (two people, a cleaner and a pontiac sales person), while sitting in the Aztek. Yep, he had B-Lined right back to his Dream Car.

LMAO :}

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
I was jealous when the Gt came out, and the more I see the convertible, the more I want one. I guess I will just have to give my husband Lola, and get a nice little convertible for me :x

1 - 20 of 30 Posts