Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few pictures of the repainted modesty cover, the AIRAID, and the new battery cover. Have to get the loomz yet & paint the battery cover, fluid lids, and the intake lines. (and YES...clean the engine x( )

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are the rest of the things that I've changed since the last pictures...

Chrome cutout above new exhaust (compliments of Kevin ;) )

Rear hatch flames....(I will have to redo these, I goofed up, but can't see my "oops" in the picture!

And my "sticker window"...

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone!! :)

NSCR FAN...Yes, little by little. It got up to 58º here today & so I HAD to take advantage of doing as much as I could with the little time I had today.

363...Yes, I want to, the only problem is that the battery cover is VERY texturized. I will need to do a lot of sanding to get it smooth enough for the mirage paint. It might be one of those "I have to be in the mood" projects.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Looking sweet! :)

KatsKruizin said:
Thanks everyone!! :)
363...Yes, I want to, the only problem is that the battery cover is VERY texturized. I will need to do a lot of sanding to get it smooth enough for the mirage paint. It might be one of those "I have to be in the mood" projects.
What battery cover do you have?

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
MonkeyBoy said:
Looking sweet! :)
What battery cover do you have?
It's from GOTMYPT.com It's a nice cover, very solid & has cork inside.

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
PT4U2NV said:
Looks great ! If you made a mistake on the hatch flames I sure can't see it !! :x
Me either, looks great!!!!! What color paint did you use for the modesty cover? Is that the same color you used before?

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
PT4U2NV said:
Looks great ! If you made a mistake on the hatch flames I sure can't see it !! :x
Actually what happened was when I was pulling off the paper backing, I had the sheet sitting on the porch, the wind kicked up & blew some small rocks/dirt from our "GRRRRRavel" driveway & so there are little bitty bumps under it. I will replace them in the spring.

·
Registered
10,315 Posts
KatsKruizin said:

It's from GOTMYPT.com It's a nice cover, very solid & has cork inside.

Kat that where I got my battery cover and has you can see in the photo I painted mine. I took some wet & dry sandpaper and sanded it really good (just enough to knock off the shine). painted it with primer. then the blue color and a few coats of clear cote

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
MsBoop said:

What color paint did you use for the modesty cover? Is that the same color you used before?
I saw the two different colors of the paint. I am undecided what color I want to go with. Yours looks awesome. Is that the Magneta to Gold? Is that the same color you used the first time?

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
you should paint or clearcoat your intake runners. The modesty cover is very nice and would look good with a complimentry runner shine :)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts