Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Neither Here, No There
51 Posts
Please take the time to congratulate Daytona Junkie for winning the March 2010 MOTM.

As the MOTM winner, DAYTONA JUNKIE is ineligible for being nominated for any MOTM positions for the remainder of 2010, but is eligible and now in the nomination pool for the 2010 MOTY!

As outlined in the rules for MOTM the person who nominated DAYTONA JUNKIE is also a winner and will received one Turbo Dodge Decal. That winner is STLShelbyZ. Congratulations on having your nomination selected for the MOTM.

·
Premium Member
465 Posts
Re: *** Congratulations to MIDNIGHTTOKER - March 2010 MOTM ***

Nice win. With alot of Staff having real life challenges and not Admining or Moderating, people like me in the background see and appreciate your time spent and ability to do so much single handedly here to help so many out. Congrats Man!!! You deserve the win!.

Now pass the ole man a beer please. :p

G

·

Thanks and congrats, he's really doing some hard work around here and helping out big time!

·
R.I.P Dennis Jarvis
5,369 Posts

Thanks and congrats to, he's been a big help to newbie's like me!

G

·

Thank you to all that voted for me,I try to help out the best i can.Most of you know I'm on here all the time.I really enjoy the forum and have felt very welcome since day one.Big thanks to Rick for giving me the opportunity to help out with the forum as I do enjoy doing what i do here.Once again thanks to all that voted for me,and John heres that beer LOL :cheers:

G

·

Oh you shouldn't have?! You're too nice, one of these days we'll grab one after a cruise!

G

·

thanks guys,and yeah when ya coming to get that trans LMAO

G

·
*** Congratulations to Lotashelbys - April 2010 MOTM ***

Please take the time to congratulate Lotashelbys for winning the April 2010 MOTM.

As the MOTM winner, Lotashelbys is ineligible for being nominated for any MOTM positions for the remainder of 2010, but is eligible and now in the nomination pool for the 2010 MOTY!

G

·
*** Congratulations to Turbokid - May 2010 MOTM ***

Please take the time to congratulate Turbokid for winning the May 2010 MOTM.

As the MOTM winner, Turbokid is ineligible for being nominated for any MOTM positions for the remainder of 2010, but is eligible and now in the nomination pool for the 2010 MOTY!

·
Mr. Moderator
8,906 Posts
Re: *** Congratulations to Turbokid - May 2010 MOTM ***

thats TIGHT when do I get my little decal thingy at the bottom of my name LMAO

G

·
*** Congratulations to Dr. Johnny Dodge - June 2010 MOTM ***

Please take the time to congratulate Dr. Johnny Dodge for winning the June 2010 MOTM.

As the MOTM winner, Dr. Johnny Dodge is ineligible for being nominated for any MOTM positions for the remainder of 2010, but is eligible and now in the nomination pool for the 2010 MOTY!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Re: *** Congratulations to Dr. Johnny Dodge - June 2010 MOTM ***

How does someone with zero votes win COTM?

·
Premium Member
6,975 Posts
Re: *** Congratulations to Dr. Johnny Dodge - June 2010 MOTM ***

congrats johnny!!!

1 - 20 of 90 Posts