Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a ton of 90 Daytona parts here...

Doors, fenders, rust free rear hatch, hood, black interior (all of it, minus the front seats!!) 2.2ltr head (complete). All the body parts are red. Make some offers and let's get this stuff gone!!

I also have a turbo setup from a late 80's or very early 90's Shadow. By set up I mean the turbo/manifold/TPI with throttle body and the PCM. The turbo has no end play and "looks" good to my untrained eye. I got it to turbo my 2.5ltr Dakota. Dak's gone and this turbo is still here LOL Not sure what a good/fair price would be, so let's see what people are offering.

I have 2 single cam 2.0ltr heads here. These are the 16 valve units. One is the 95 that has that aggressive cam, and the other is a 97. These work GREAT if you want to run the newer turbo setups. You can have them as they sit$60/pc, or I can port/polish them and we can work out a price.

I have 2 plastic tanks with the pump/sending units that will work well with those heads...$100 obo

Please email me directly [email protected] for more info or pics. I'm in Cambridge Ontario and will ship, or deliver personally.

Thanks

Lucky

1 - 1 of 1 Posts