Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have a the following up for sale as the time has come to move on to other projects. not totally getting out of td's just a different direction.everthing is out of a daytona.

a555 basket case fully disassembled had broken shift fork 200.00 plus shipping

more to come as i dig through stuff and weed out good from the bad.

if shipping is included it would only be in the 48 states. i will only charge the additional shipping above what it would ship in the US outside the US
Norm

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
tbi header with standard t3 flange 150.00 plus shipping

aluminium race buckets one is a kirkey the other is a ultrashield both will need covers they are there but one is blue(rip that has been repaired by the shoulder bolster) the other black(not exactly clean). they have never been in a crash 75.00 each plus shipping

daytona manual pedal assembly 50.00 shipped

shipping only included for the 48 states

·
Registered
110 Posts
Man I wish I had more money lol...Overboost is a great guy to do business with, he's helped me tons!! (Free Bump)

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
figuring on roughly 100 lbs it would be 80.00 to ship insured. i can pull it all and if shipping is more i will pay the difference if less i will refund you the difference.

Norm

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
turbo will also include a set of an ss braided lines. these lines can be replaced without replacing the ends .

Norm

·
Premium Member
5,951 Posts
fine time for me to not have money, as i would love to have that S70 for my daytona

·
Super Moderator
6,975 Posts
yea, there is more then a few parts i'd like to pick up from norm, i share the same feelings adam, free bump for ya norm!!!

·
Premium Member
5,951 Posts
somebody needs to get this turbo as this is a AMAZING price for a S70 and half off a new one

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Would that TBI manifold work in a Lbody? or would it push the turbo to close to the firewall?
not sure i mostly play with g body and p body stuff.i can give you a measurement off the back of the head to the flange to give you some idea

Norm

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Have the remanufactured axles be used? This set fits A555? If so interested, would like to know shipping cost. 46814
new reman axles never installed. yes it fits an a555 . roughly 35.00 if less i will refund you the difference

Norm

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
FOUND ANOTHER BIG BRAKE PACKAGE. will include calipers(unsure of condition) new front pads(basic parts store line) , prop valve, 91+ up knuckles,rear backing plates,braided front lines, i will include the k frame listed previously. 200.00 plus shipping

Norm

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Would that TBI manifold work in a Lbody? or would it push the turbo to close to the firewall?
measurement from mating surface of manifold to back edge of a .48 housing is roughly 12 inches.

i cut this one much closer to the merge than the other one i did.

Norm

1 - 20 of 31 Posts