Premium Member
7,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ride: 1986 Dodge Daytona Turbo Z/CS
Engine: 2.2l T1
Induction Info: Stock Chrysler T1
Modifications: Powder Coated Blue Valve Cover
Mileage: 100K+

I purchased this car for the most part already restored. I lot of time went into the small details to bring this car up to very presentable standards and it is sure to be going to a lot of local car shows. It is for the most part entirely original and unmolested. It has been resprayed a few years ago and it looks like a pretty good job. It's a T-top car, digital dash, leather interior with power everything, rear wiper, AM/FM cassette Chrysler tunes still present. T1 engine still purrrrrs like a kitty, still has it's A525 but I do have an A520 with cables and an 89 style shifter set aside for her. Beyond that I don't plan to do anything to her except maybe a stage 3 ECU or a T2 upgrade w/a 2.5" full exhaust and 2 piece intake with a factory Garrett and maybe add 89 rear disk brakes off a later Daytona.

Attachments

·
1,617 Posts
Beyond that I don't plan to do anything to her except maybe a stage 3 ECU or a T2 upgrade w/a 2.5" full exhaust and 2 piece intake with a factory Garrett and maybe add 89 rear disk brakes off a later Daytona.
Hopefully you just want to do little mods :smile2:

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
I had one just like this but no t-tops back in 1996. Blew a brake line driving to my sisters house one day. Parked it in their driveway and told my brother in law he could have it because I was in the middle of buying a new car at the time. One of the stupidest decisions I've ever made. It sat there all summer and became a big bee's nest. He ended up junking it and never fixed it. I've always wished I had kept that car. It's beautiful.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts