Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 20 of 311 Posts

·
Administrator
16,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok here we go i am finnaly getting around to this lol,

here is what i have been working on, a 85 shelby charger that i bought for a project, i am stripping my 87 charger becuse its rusty as heck so i got this one thats CLEAN!!! i have more pictures of the motor going in, i will post as i go

also i have the motor in the car and i am machining a adapter on the lath! lol yay me!:thumb:

Attachments

·
Administrator
16,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: my shelby charger build thread,

oh i guess i should of posted huh haha i am running a rebuilt t1 garret and had the stock elbow and it was restrictive, :D

S

·
0 Posts

So what's those 40 over pistons going in?

S

·
0 Posts

Fun fun, I'm curious to see how those work out at what levels!

·
Administrator
16,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

lol me to i dont plan on going past 300 so i think i am safe unless i just dont pay attention

·
Administrator
16,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

ok got more done today i got the turbo adapter made and finished and bolted on, so far it looks good and should work good, and i also got the dash out and swapped for a good one out of my parts car that is slowly dying lol, but its a good harness as the one in the car had some wires cut and i wasnt dealing with that,

Attachments

·
Administrator
16,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

also if anyone needs misc parts off a 87 charger i am parting mine out, it doesnt have motor or body wirring but i do have nice rust free fenders, and doors, off this car,

·
Administrator
16,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

i havent really thought that far in advanced lol, i was just gonna get it running then fix the rear quarters then worrie about that, but i am thinking about black with a blue strip or just all black and call it good lol

·
Administrator
16,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

ah i just go with the flow lol if i go into planing to much i will forget things. i just go with what happens, i know now i have to figure out the shifter and dash wiring to see if its the same between the 85 and my 87 parts car,

·
Administrator
16,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

its a long storie but i made a throttle body that uses the 87 style iac and tps for the older wirring with the newer intake, i will post pictuers in a few,

·
Registered
296 Posts

yeah right now fiding wiring is harder that it was , i did pay 250 $ for my dash/engine 88 harness , keep going !! come check my projects in this forum

1 - 20 of 311 Posts