Turbo Dodge Forums banner

281 - 300 of 311 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,695 Posts
stock ...lol
just gaged on my coffie ...

slow enough to always be in front of da 5.0's

IN FACT - I never got beat on the street somthing I can say with a touch of pride - though I am king of the sneek attack on the poor unsuspecting 5.0 ford boys

but my blue 86 would totally smoke my old turismo - it goes 100 mph in just over half the distance the turismo took

·
Super Moderator
6,975 Posts
yea, i've torn up quite a few 525's in my time. staying in front of the 5.0's was never really a problem for me, i used to look for the gta's, corvette's, iroc's and grand nationals. it truely was amazing how those guys would think that they would stand a chance from a roll, from a roll was my car's sweet spot. you guys woulda died seeing the looks on thier faces when i would hit the nitrous purge just bfore the line on the road, they looked as if they crapped themselves.

·
Administrator
16,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #290
onto block number 3 lol the first 2.5 broke the second was really bad pitting in the cylinders and now i have a nice n/a block i am gonna check out and see if it will work.

only good news is that i will have a lot of scrap for the next car i scrap lol it should be a heavy one!

·
Administrator
16,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #292
working on porting the new head for my charger the other one just didnt work for me so here we go for my rough cut and i gotta smooth it out a little,

·
Administrator
16,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #293
i have more pictures of the head porting but i havent had time to post them i am gonna go as big as possable on exhaust and see what the intake turns out to look like lol

·
Administrator
16,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #294
well havent got to far on this as im freaking broke lol but no issue's i just need the misc parts to get it ready i got to finish the head, and have the valves done. but other than that i gotta put the rods on the pistons and well put the hole thing togather haha

·
Administrator
16,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #295
changed the parking brake cables and the factory one's where working at the wheels but the one that hooks to the handle inside was stuck something bad!

·
Administrator
16,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #296
well after 2 days of hunting down the parking brake handle i found it in the storage shop! now i got the rear struts and springs swaped so its on 2 door strutts and ill see how it sits today!

·
Administrator
16,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #297
ok since last post ive been busy worrking 2 jobs and the cars on the back burner. had to get a new place to live. move the car and some other things came up but im working on tthe block slowly. :)

·
Administrator
16,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #299
ok i got a deal on a motor for the charger from drunkenmasiha(not spelled right) but he offered me a good deal so i now have a good rebuilt bottom end for the car. i got to get my head finished up and do the intake. which im not sure if i should use 1 piece or my 2 piece both need smoothed and polished but i got time :D

·
Registered
352 Posts
There ya go, just in time for all this snow. It took the wind right out of my sails for sure. Got 3 bags of new parts and too damn cold to throw them on :(.
Kaleb

281 - 300 of 311 Posts