Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, boys-n-girls, you have been asking for photos so here are my very first. They are just a couple of quickies and you have to keep in mind that we are experiencing one of the snowiest winters in many years here in Cleveland.

I know this is no way to treat my new lady but I hope she will forgive me for this harsh winter treatment. I promise to make it up to her come spring with may warm weather cruises filled with loads of sunshine. Lot's of nice warm bubble baths and a few tender loving massages with her favorite wax.

This is also my first time posting images so forgive me if the links don't take the first time out.

Greg

I tried to show (what I feel) is an ugly black wart on her top which is the Sirrus Radio antenna. Also the DC2 badges and logo floor mats.

This snow mound at the end of my driveway is about 5 feet tall.

:x
I'm In Love with my new PT!
Hopefully my wife doesn't find out I'm having an affair!

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
SWEET! Wish I could afford a second Pt. That would b eit.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Man if I could get a good deal and move all my mods from one to another I would go for it !!! I love the color and the Turbo makes it almost irresistable :x

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
Congratulations on your DC2!!! I am so jealous of you. I just love that color. There is one at a dealer near me and it is
#0246. I want one so bad!!! I will have to wait a while and see if I can get a deal worked out.
I went to my local PTCruiser meeting tonight and they let all of the members drive the DC2. I think one of our members is really considering making it his.

·
Registered
146 Posts
MsBoop said:
I went to my local PTCruiser meeting tonight and they let all of the members drive the DC2. I think one of our members is really considering making it his. [/B]
Yes I am considering it love the color and the turbo, but I will have to see how the numbers add up

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
RustyJ said:

Yes I am considering it love the color and the turbo, but I will have to see how the numbers add up
I bet you get it Rusty :D
Let me know what kind of a deal they do for you. Good luck!!!
I will be so jealous. :)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts