Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
hey tim i saw that on craigslist, sayed it had alot of problems, what did you end up paying for it?

·
Registered
674 Posts
Wait, this is a car for your MOM?:eek: Is she fond of fast 18 year old cars that may need a ton of work?;)

I *almost* bought one of those new back in the day. My then fiance' wanted a left over 89 Starion ESI-r instead. that and they were practiacally giving the Starions away after sitting on the lot for a year+. There were 6 Starions to choose from:rolleyes:

Alan

·
Registered
137,665 Posts
Nope, just AWD. The Stealth R/T TT and the 3000GT VR4 had AWD and AWS.

LOL

This is exactly why I don't visit sites like this anymore! People always arrogantly posting without checking any facts.

Really? It doesn't have AWS?

GalantVR-4.org: 4 bolt install/4ws removal, w/ pics

Well then why is there an entire GUIDE for its removal?

If an ADMIN sees this PLEASE DELETE MY ACCOUNT.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
LOL

This is exactly why I don't visit sites like this anymore! People always arrogantly posting without checking any facts.

Really? It doesn't have AWS?

GalantVR-4.org: 4 bolt install/4ws removal, w/ pics

Well then why is there an entire GUIDE for its removal?

If an ADMIN sees this PLEASE DELETE MY ACCOUNT.
:rolleyes:

Sorry I didn't know something. Excuse me for not being omniscient. Why don't you delete your account based on the fact you're an asshole? Had you simply corrected me I would have thanked you for doing so. Too bad you have NO tact. Good hell, who peed in your Cheerios this morning?

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Wait, this is a car for your MOM?:eek: Is she fond of fast 18 year old cars that may need a ton of work?;)

I *almost* bought one of those new back in the day. My then fiance' wanted a left over 89 Starion ESI-r instead. that and they were practiacally giving the Starions away after sitting on the lot for a year+. There were 6 Starions to choose from:rolleyes:

Alan

When i bought the 91 spirit ES turbo from tim His mom drove a 3000GT vr4 :) The red one he posted pictures up he crashed

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
nice car...but why did you pull the motor? :confused:
These pics are from the previous owner. The motor was basically just freshened up with all new gaskets.

hey tim i saw that on craigslist, sayed it had alot of problems, what did you end up paying for it?

Alan
Haha my Mom had some sweet cars including a 68 Camaro and two 3000gt's. She just bought a Trailblazer and wanted a "fun" car. This was cheap with a lot of potential. She also said she wants it to be built into a ten second car.

As for the whole AWS thing, it says it on the back window, but to be honest most people just remove it because the lines start to leak. It doesn't really help much either.

Thanks for all the kind words I know its not a turbododge so I was actually expecting some hostility.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Oh and I'll get more pics in a few mintues parked next to mine. This makes number 11 of Galant Vr4's we have/friends have.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts