Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just cruising through the CTF III site and checked the list of attendees and my name isn't there!! It's been there all week (as far as I know, I haven't looked since the first of the week).
What's up with that? I registered last Friday and mailed my cheque in Friday night.

Was it something I said?

Wyldberry :-/

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
?:|

Ok, I just went back and checked again VERRRRRY slowly - and unless my handle has been changed to "Paula", I'm not there.

:'(

Wyld

·
Registered
530 Posts
Wyldberry,

What do you have entered for the name tag. Left column is first name, centre column is name tag, right is state or province.

Ted,

Someone decided to offer a no charge after hours wheel rotation program. I guess they got distracted before finishing. 8o

Steve

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Steve

It was there earlier this week as tag name "paula" and forum name "wyldberry". Only thing I can see now is there's a tag name "paula" forum name "paula" from Ontario. So, unless there's someone else out there with the same name from Ontario going, mine's gotten changed somehow this week. I just wanted to make sure I hadn't been dropped of the list for some reason! I missed registration last year so now I'm paranoid about it this year!!

Ted - Steve's told you the story in a nut shell. Someone decided they needed my LE rims and tires far more than I did and helped themselves to them in the dark of night a while back. I'm a little embarassed by how filthy my baby is in the photo, but I couldn't exactly drive it to the car wash before I took those photos for insurance! In fact, because of the time of year this happened, it sat in my driveway (on a major street, btw) for more than 2 days before I could get it floated away! Grrrr!

Latest news tho - rubber on the ground all around. We're back in business! I'll change the photo in the spring when I can get a nicer one.

'Night,
Wyld

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Paula...

I just noticed today... someone's been messin' in the registration file. Probably as they set things up.. like names on tags.. reg numbers etc.

My entry went from Name=Stef Forum Name= SillyEagle to:

Stef/Stef ?:|

So if/when Sean or Mike sees this.. maybe they can tell us what's going on.

·
Registered
17,456 Posts
Originally, the REGISTERED list that you all see showed First Name, "FORUM HANDLE" and State/Prov. I noticed about 40% of the "Forum Handles" are BLANK and hence was that part of the registered list.

I asked Mike to now show the BADGE NAME now instead- that is a madatory field, handle is not, so there will be less blanks.

The REGISTERED list now shows NAME, HANDLE, STATE/PROV... If you do NOT like what you see for your NAMETAG (under the "TagName" column, you may edit your reg at any time up untill June 1.)

Soon, the badge ID will also be shown. (ID # as assigned this year, in order of payment received).

Paula- you are shown as:

(name ........... Nametag (that will be supplied to you)..... Province

Paula..............Paula/Wyldberry..............Ontario

Stef:

Stef ................Stef...................................Ohio

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Sean,

I had figured it out not to long ago and went back in and changed my badge name to Paula/Wyldberry.

Thanks for clearing it up tho. I was just concerned when I noticed the change that potentially I had dropped of the list and someone else named Paula from Ontario was going! Nice to know I'm still relatively original!

Thx

Paula

1 - 9 of 9 Posts