Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,480 Posts
Dang...how much you got installed? You have 5 switches! 8o I have 1 switch for undercarriage neons and 1 switch for interior...

RN

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
renichms said:
Dang...how much you got installed? You have 5 switches! 8o I have 1 switch for undercarriage neons and 1 switch for interior...

RN
Lol.. only two of those switches are working, one for neons, and other for windshield washer lights (wich got wired now also) Decided to put few extra switches now that i was on it, for future projects ;)

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
very nice patrika. If I come to your house will you install my neons too??? :) They look very good, you should be proud.

·
Registered
918 Posts
How hard was it to get those switches in .I put my five switches in my glove box. But I like your way better. All you need now is some labels .Saying things like ejection seat ,machine guns ,flame thrower.you get it ,right. Sort of like a James Bond car. happy motoring. 8o

·
Registered
66 Posts
They look great, and if you did the install your self, you did a great job. I have the purple neons, but I had them installed by a local stero shop that does that sort of thing. This is the first red neons I have seen. As I said they look great. |)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts