Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So its been a long time coming but I got my first TD. Fell in love with the cars about 5.5yrs ago when my buddy got his Omni ghl. Its a long story but it ended up getting stolen a year after he got it. The really not so funny thing is he finds out 8 months ago that a month after reporting it stolen it got a parking ticket in milwaukee (were from fond du lac about an hour away and different county), never contacted by the cops. The only reason he found out is because his licenese got supened for other reasons and when he went to go reenstate it they told him about it. So he shows proof that the car was stolen and they drop the ticket and didnt even offer a sorry just we had the car crushed. But anyway got a soild R/T from Jackson except for the radiator on the number 3 since I picked it up Sat. Alot of trips to his house (2 hours away) But I got to see his new Blue IROC R/T everytime so its ok. A++ to Jackson as a seller had some problems along the way but were working them out so were both happy in the end.

Here Jacksons pics from when he first got it home.http://www.turbododge.com/forums/f1/f25/142242-drug-home-another-tiii-car.html

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
congrats! :thumb: Cant go wrong when buying from a great car guy!

·
RIP
1,363 Posts
Congrats Ryan! Buying from Jackson is a big plus, when buying a used car. Now, I hope you can bring it to SDAC. :thumb:

·
Registered
90 Posts
nice car! Jackson bought that from me last fall. didn't run then due to the i-shaft and oil pump failure. enjoy your new ride

1 - 17 of 17 Posts