Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Banned
3,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i keep noticing that my posts keep getting erased. like there will be a new thread in the help section, i'll be the first to respond and then i re notice it and my post is gone and there are 7 new ones??? it seems like a certain somebody is usually the person that post takes my place??

can a mod enlighten me? if somebody reports a bad post does it automatically get deleted?

· Registered
4,874 Posts
No, it doesnt automatically get deleted. Give me a link to one of the threads please. :D

· Registered
13,677 Posts
i keep noticing that my posts keep getting erased. like there will be a new thread in the help section, i'll be the first to respond and then i re notice it and my post is gone and there are 7 new ones??? it seems like a certain somebody is usually the person that post takes my place??

can a mod enlighten me? if somebody reports a bad post does it automatically get deleted?
Can you locate a thread in which this has happened? This will tell me if a staff member is deleting it or there is an error in the system.

When a bad post is reported a message is sent to a private forum on the board so the staff can see it. The post is then reviewed and either hiden from public or left alone. Nothing, as in post, threads, forums(Vendor forums, etc), is ever deleted, hiden maybe but never fully removed from the board:nodding:

· Registered
13,677 Posts
I don't see any deleted post.

But when i go to your profile, click on "Find Post" I find this...

Help! 89 Daytona Stalling
Views: 37 Posted By glht_omni
Re: Help! 89 Daytona Stalling

it depends wheter or not this is a turbo or NA engine? either way the 21 is the O2 sensor and if it is turbo then the 37 is a bad baro solenoid or most likey the vacuum hoses leaking near that...

Your post archive is keeping the post as an archive, but your post in the thread isn't visible. I believe this is a system error, not 100%. I will get in contact with RickP about this once our hacker is finished trying to play with our servers:)

· Registered
3,129 Posts
Your post is there.. or rather, here....
http://www.turbododge.com/forums/f4/f15/159963-help-89-daytona-stalling.html

Turbododge makes pages like HTML. if you name them the same name, it doesnt know which to pick. So.
This is my guess as to what has happened.

Someone joined (creeper71) and rather than posting once, he posted multiple times and spammed the site. Then the guys moved it to the proper section. Now, because theyre flat pages, it breaks.

I will try merging them.

And its only 1 post that you cant see, not posts :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.