Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
bought the car about 4 months ago. cleanest daytona ive seen, the bottom of the doors are spotless. threw a good sealer on it and paint. looks alot better. now for the engine compartment and interior maybe. some mods i got into it.... 2.2L 5 speed turbo.. turbonetics series 60 turbo, +40 injectors, remapped computer, head work, 255 fuel pump, forged pistons, runs 11:1 comp. mild cam, intercooled. turbo XS blowoff and controller, heavier cv shafts, gas shocks all around. let me know what you guys think!!!:cool:

tp://i894.photobucket.com/albums/ac145/wallinm598/gf.jpg[/IMG]

·
Banned
0 Posts
Even the rims got a spiffing and paint! Looks great, love the color it looks almost blue/black.

G

·
Man that there is a shiny nice looking Daytona!!! I love it man, and the red pentastar is a nice touch too, never seen that done before!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
11:1 compression!! Holy crap! How much boost are you running on top of that? What fuel?
for daily driving i got it set at 15lbsi can get it upto 18-24lbs but clutch wont really hold. im running 93 octane with about 2-4 gallons of 110

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
That has got to be a nice driving car with the high compression. Off boost would be nice and crisp, and it would seem to me it would build boost fast. I bet it pulls like a MF'r!! :thumb:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That has got to be a nice driving car with the high compression. Off boost would be nice and crisp, and it would seem to me it would build boost fast. I bet it pulls like a MF'r!! :thumb:
when i get it up to about 2800-3000 rpms it hits, i got a crappy turbo XS manual boost controller that leaks so it doesnt boost rite away

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
That's about right for a S60 turbo with the mods you posted. I'm still amazed you can run that high compression as easily as you do! I bet that if you ran just 93 pump with a healthy does of meth that it would be completely streetable with NO race gas! :thumb:

·
Mr. Moderator
8,917 Posts
That thing is AWESOME!
Love it man. Looks fantastic. 11:1 is BIG compression for these motors but as reaper1 said, if it runs well I bet it hauls ass!
Nice work!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts