Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got it running after a 4 year restoration and build. I was wondering if anyone could post some pics for me??

Bill Baker
NESDAC Pres.
Rutland Vermont

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Can't wait to see them. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Dammit Bill, I've been on the same time frame and I haven't even taken my old motor out my Rampage! I'm dying to see pics as well, if it's done as well as your Shadow, I'm sure it'll impress! ;)

Do you have a write-up as well?

·
RIP
1,363 Posts
Bill,
Send pics to [email protected]. I have a special Section just for OTHER TIII's. I'll be happy to host them for you.

L

·
0 Posts
Gotta love TIIIs in cars that they didnt come factory in:thumb:

I want to see pics as well and a DETAILED description of the setup and which way you did the electronics and so on....Please:D

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Absolutely beautiful! Now, TIME FOR A WRITE UP! lol

·
RIP
1,363 Posts
That is Really beautiful. Love the Electric Blue :thumb: Send me more pics and a write up on it. That one will move to the top of the gallery. :cool:

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Needs nothing imo! :thumb:

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
I love the truck, but i hate those wheels... just think, lancer lace wheels done in the same color as the truck with the outter lips polished.. definatly props for a good job Bill!!:thumb::thumb:

·
Registered
9,290 Posts
this is really forcing my hand to put the 16V Masi motor in mine for sake of having something that can piss on most anything just because of the power to weight ratio. I'd really like to know how its wired. i guess i could always do standalone but thats just beyond my comprehension. The wheels look good on that, but that thing needs to get the rear end lowered, its not a RWD

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
this is really forcing my hand to put the 16V Masi motor in mine for sake of having something that can piss on most anything just because of the power to weight ratio. I'd really like to know how its wired. i guess i could always do standalone but thats just beyond my comprehension. The wheels look good on that, but that thing needs to get the rear end lowered, its not a RWD
second on the great power to weight, the rake is good for fwd traction. ;)

1 - 20 of 77 Posts