Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I went out recently and bought an 92 daytona es because my buddy said they are a good project car...turns out he was talking about earlier daytonas because nothing fits the 92-93 models...i have been looking everywhere for a driver side fender (most important), hood, driver side door, and the fiberglass assembly that holds in the headlights on the bumper (not the whole bumper) ....also there a few peices on my door panels that i would like to fix..like handle (driver & passenger side), door lights, and carpet on door panels...i live in wisconsin and wouldn't mind buying the parts if they were a little ways away...i really want to fix this car up and dont want to part it out being as it only has 32,000 miles on it and is 100% rust free...but i cant drive it if i cant find headleghts and a fender at least...oh and btw my car is white with red interior...but at this point it doesnt matter if i have to paint it..i just want a good price on some parts.
thank you! :bash:

·
Registered
9,290 Posts
i have all the parts you need and dont want any of them laying around my yard much longer. im in NJ

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i have all the parts you need and dont want any of them laying around my yard much longer. im in NJ
ugh! that is a long ways away! i think shipping would be way over priced from nj...thank you very much for the offer man...glad to know theres at least parts somewhere in the world :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol oh nevermind it says where everyone live right there on the side...sorry...i dont know how id be able to get parts cheap from you guys because it would all have to be shipped...and the fender and headlight bracket are big and heavy? idk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am in Southern WI and should have everything if you wanna take a road trip.....
yes i would love to road trip man...! could you send me a bunch or pictures of like the hood, driver side fender, driver door, door panels, headlight assembly...and just randoms to [email protected]

i would really like to come take them off your hands...thank you

1 - 11 of 11 Posts