Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks. Hoping someone out there might be able to help....? Not fussed on color. I know they used the same glovebox for several models.

thanks

Jacob!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi folks. Hoping someone out there might be able to help....? Not fussed on color. I know they used the same glovebox for several models.

thanks

Jacob!
Thanks! Sadly that from an 84 rampage and mine is different :-(

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
1984 Rampage interior is different from 82-83.

1984 Rampage is essentially the same as 1984-89 Omni/Horizon.

Thanks
Randy

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
1984 L Body

P638CC7 DOOR and BOX, Glove
2218683 1 BUMPER, Glove Box
4047424 1 CABLE, Glove Box Door Check
3508886 1 LATCH, Glove Box Lock Cylinder

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I wish it was as simple as knowing the part nunber....:-( cant find it anywhere

·
Registered
118 Posts
Try the Row 52 site. You can search by year/make/model. As Glhs60 said, the parts manuals show the glove box to be the same for all '84-'89 Omni-Horizon (plus '84-'87 Charger-Turismo).

Go to the site, find an appropriate car, and post an inquiry. A local puller will get the info and contact you for total price (part, labor & shipping). I used the site a year ago to obtain two very hard-to-find bumper brackets for my kid's Sundance. I found the car at a yard in California and a dude E-mailed me in about two days. The guy was very cool and actually grabbed a bunch of other parts for me...all of which fit in the same box for the same shipping cost.

This doesn't always apparently work for everyone, but my experience was positive and I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

FWIW here's an '85 Omni in the DFW area. Looks like a cordovan/burgundy interior. Might be worth a few clicks and an E-mail...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Try the Row 52 site. You can search by year/make/model. As Glhs60 said, the parts manuals show the glove box to be the same for all '84-'89 Omni-Horizon (plus '84-'87 Charger-Turismo).

Go to the site, find an appropriate car, and post an inquiry. A local puller will get the info and contact you for total price (part, labor & shipping). I used the site a year ago to obtain two very hard-to-find bumper brackets for my kid's Sundance. I found the car at a yard in California and a dude E-mailed me in about two days. The guy was very cool and actually grabbed a bunch of other parts for me...all of which fit in the same box for the same shipping cost.

This doesn't always apparently work for everyone, but my experience was positive and I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

FWIW here's an '85 Omni in the DFW area. Looks like a cordovan/burgundy interior. Might be worth a few clicks and an E-mail...

Thanks !!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts