Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Legendary Driver
11,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
I need to use either a TU or FWDP fuel rail with my new intake. My question is how do I (what do i need to) hook up to my stock fuel lines. Details and links/pics would be great. I assume i need some of those fancy red/blue fittings and somehow stainless steel braided hose hooks to them??? Sorry but i have no experience with these types of parts.

Thanks!

· Registered
4,660 Posts
The biggest challenge is tying into the factory feed and return. Use these for that 1/4 for the return and 5/16 for the feed(you may wanna upgrade the feed line to 3/8 and use the current 5/16 for a return):

AN to Tube Adapter Fittings - summitracing.com

then you just use an fittings to run to and from the rail. -6 AN should be plenty, ( AN fittings are decoded as follows in 16ths of an inch so -6 is 6/16" or 3/8" ID)

Figure out the angles of the lines there are 45 and 90 degrees as well as straight. I went with -6 on both the return and feed. Here is my install:
Now I have a similar setup but with a t2 2piece intake.

To actuallly make the hose: The fittings come appart, wrap the hose with some tape, cut to lenght(ised a dremel cutoff wheel) remove tape, lube the hose, slip the nut side of the fitting over hose, push hose onto fitting and tighten the nutside down to the fitting and it will crimp the hose.

· Registered
4,660 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.