Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 85 T1 Omni GLH that is undergoing a T2 upgrade. I need 89' T2 turbo with the 2.5" swing valve, A radiator/intercooler with fan, 87 T2 Logic module (cals would be sweet!), a lower intercooler hose. Quick payment for Quick shipment. I really need to get this stuff like yesterday! I really appreciate the help. PM me asap
Thanks, Travis

·
Premium Member
9,110 Posts
look for a G/H/P body lower IC hose ; it will fit fine with some trimming on both ends and is WAY more common and cheaper than an L-body "GLHS" lower IC hose

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
I have a FWD 87 T2 cal if interested. can get more info on it this evening

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BUMP Thanks for the replys. I am down to needing the turbo w/wastgate and intercooler/radiator or something aftermarket that will fit. Thanks

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bump still need T2 turbo with big swing valve and rad/int for glhs willing to pay$$$$$$ need to finish project!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
13,525 Posts
I have a TII 87 Garrett turbo, comes with a small flange 2.25 inch swingvalve and 2.5 inch swingvalve, ported from a 2.25 inch LARGE flange swingvalve, welded crack. Small can is damaged, but I will modify a T1 big can to work with the turbo.

Took it off a rear-ended junkyard car. No oil wetness from compressor or turbine housing. Minimal side to side shaft play. No in and out play. $200 + shipping. I can get it professionally rebuilt for extra $220.

·
Registered
898 Posts
i have a 2.5 inch garrett SV. i have 2 T2 turbo's that would need rebuilt, one is the Mopar plus unit (bent fins)

i also have a stock intercooler, i used the radiator though

i have a few misc intercooler pipes, not sure if i have a stock bottom though. \

i have a few large can wastegate acctuators as well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts