Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats going on guys!

So i picked up a non-starting 85 GLH. After typical ASD and HEP trouble shooting, I discovered that the logic module is wasted. One of the ICs is fragged from some unknown situation. There is moisture evidence but not too sure.

The sad thing is that it is EEPROM'd with an "85 S2 - Bauer" and the previous owner thought it was an FM 14psi tune.

What i am looking for is any slap in LM that will get this otherwise stock 85 T1 up and running. Id love to get a pair of LMs so that i can socket swap this tune into another board as well.

Thanks Fellas!
~Mark

·
Registered
76 Posts
I have a LM from 85 Shelby Charger
2.2TI
It’s yours if you need it
Bad news I have no idea if it’s good
PO started TII conversion 15 years ago
Lost interest. I picked up the car about 5 years ago with all the parts to convert. Slowly rebuilding it
LMK

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
1985 Logic Modules:

5226611 1 LOGIC MODULE, Turbo w/Auto.
5226794 1 Turbo w/Man. Trans.
5226741 1 LOGIC MODULE, w/T.B.I, Auto. Trans.
5226648 1 T.B.I. w/Auto. Trans. (Calif.)
5226272 1 T.B.I. w/Man. Trans.
MD082058 1 2.6 Eng.

5226794 looks like it

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dang! I didn't get the reply notifications! So i ended up finding some options.

#1) i found the original LM in a spare parts box the PO gave me. The interesting thing is that it has very similar damage to the board. Nothing is fragged but the board is definitely hot spotted on the same location. Makes me wonder if there is an elec issue in the car...

#2) i bought an 85 tbi board that has some donor components the i will use to repair the modded board.

So are there any known issues with the LM boards where they cook in a specific spot?

Thank you for offering up parts though! I may need to take u up if the other options fail!

Thank you,
Mark

·
Registered
76 Posts
There’s no hole in the chip, but then I have no idea how it’s supposed to look.
It’s yours for postage. I’m never going to use it. Hope you can get your car running.
LMK
Thanks
Pete

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There’s no hole in the chip, but then I have no idea how it’s supposed to look.
It’s yours for postage. I’m never going to use it. Hope you can get your car running.
LMK
Thanks
Pete
I would be happy to accept that offer. I think im on the cusp of getting her fired up, but the board in her now is a lil cooked as well.

Throw another $10 on top of it so i can buy you a cheese burger for the drive to the post office :D If you fold the board up just right, im sure itll fit into a fixed rate envelope.

Thank you sir!
PM sent

1 - 9 of 9 Posts