Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I've been working on rebuilding my '89 Lancer Shelby and everything's ready to go, except for a few parts that I need to finish it up.

Front motor mount bracket - Casting# 4348327

Forged 2.2l TII crank sprocket bolt - The mechanic I used to rebuild my short block LOST the crank sprocket bolt. I can't even describe how baffled I am at this.

Small oil pan bolt (near water pump area) - Again, the mechanic lost the one smaller oil pan bolt that goes near where the water pump mounts.

Turbo charge pipe/hose - A squirrel got to mine while the car was sitting

Attached are pictures of the motor mount bracket and turbo hose needed. If anybody could help me out I'd really appreciate it. Can't finish putting my baby together without these parts.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump!

Might have a lead on the lower intercooler hose through TM.

Still looking for the front motor mount and crank sprocket bolt. If anyone can help me out it would mean a ton to me. I've called every wrecking yard we have in 3 cities near me and NOBODY has any 89+ Chrysler/Dodge cars.

Getting really close to putting this car back together, just need these couple items to complete the build!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Will things from a 1988 Lebaron work?

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey guys,

I was actually able to get a front motor mount bracket from Johnny at PolyBushings, SUPER nice guy and really went the extra mile to help.

I haven't been on the forums in a few days, I live very close to the Oregon fires going on and have been a bit preoccupied with that. The Slater fire level one evacuation zone is only 14 miles from where I live. It's gotten to the point where I'm starting to plan how I'm going to move the Lancer if the need arises. Got a buddy with a trailer, thank god.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts