Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone give me the part number for the formed vaccum hose that goes to the intake manifold next to the charge temp sensor on a 89 CSX? The dealer is having a hard time finding it. It is shaped like an S and supplies all the vaccum to the smaller lines. It hooks to a nipple that is screwed into the intake.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also, I believe it is the same hose as is used on a Turbo II car. It is a 3/8" hose but I need it formed so I want the dealer part.

·
Banned
1 Posts
If it is the "L" shapped piece that all the plastic hard line fits into, i am pretty sure it is discontinued. I think i may have one i decent shape. If you want it for a CSX restoation, it i will give it to you FOC.

JOe

·
Registered
159 Posts
I bought these about a month ago. The elbow # is 4241846 and if you need the 4 way that goes to the elbow # is 4504024. It cost me about $30 for the pair with discount. Hope this helps.
Thomas

·
Banned
1 Posts
When i first got into TD, i went to the dealer to try to get one, anbd was told they were "ns1" I found this one that i have in the j yard. It looks pretty new. I never really worried about them from that point on, because all my TD's after got aluminum vac blocks...

Joe

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It is not the 4-way connector or the 90 degree L shaped piece that goes onto the 4-way. It is the 3/8" rubber hose that is S shaped and goes from the intake nipple to the 90 degree piece.

·
Banned
1 Posts
Ok, well the only thing i can think of, is maybe going to autozone and looking through their formed hose section. Maybe you can find what you are looking for.

Joe

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This is a picture of the hose:

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts