Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just got my car running all i need is a t2 wireing harness for a 87 shelby charger need complete harness i wanna re wire the whole car i just wanna get rid of the two computer in the car i hate that computer bye the sturt tower bye the head lights and i know my car would run sooo much better as well and my main thing is i wanna clean up the motor compartment as much as possible

also looking for the center console aka "armrest its the peace that goes where the ebrake goes i dont car what conditgion its in or how much this part is impossible to find pm me or email [email protected] names matt

·
Boost is a good thing!!
1,008 Posts
Run a 89 turbo mini harness, its direct plug and go. You'll get rid of both computers and run the SMEC, much more cal options.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
matty if you bought this mini up here it has everything you need trans,harness comp,solenoids,sensors plus scrap weight .................just sayin hahahahahahaha

Norm

·
Administrator
16,494 Posts
Run a 89 turbo mini harness, its direct plug and go. You'll get rid of both computers and run the SMEC, much more cal options.
IF you use a 89 or 90 omni dash harness, if you dont the pin numbers are differnt, i dont wanna say your wrong but i used a 88-90 omni dash harness with the 89 underhood, but you have to repin the wires for the wiper motor pins, :thumb:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i wouldnt spending the money norm theirs no way i can make it their and know your reallly busy i just wanna get this car running better and get rid of the two computer set ups the car runns good but breaks up and wide open i think the map is bad

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i dont care how much anything is i love my lil car im gonna put a video of it up here soon as soon as i make my custom gauge panel and put the front bumper on and put my interior completly back together anyone know what my fuel pressure should be i have a super 60 cam t2 turbo stage 2 computer je pistions t2 rods cast crank plus 1 mm valves t2 log ported intake ported exhaust t2 exhaust maifold 3 inch exhaust all the way back no cat to a magnaflow muffler

1 - 7 of 7 Posts