Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am in desperate need of a Rim for my car and I will pay up to $300.00 plus shipping for a very nice used one!

Here is what I need....

The Rims I have are Borbet Type FS – 7J X 16 H2 – ET 38 – 5 x 100 bolt pattern – original part number is FS 70638 – Silver finish.

So to recap - 7 inches wide - 16 inches tall - backspacing is 38 - bolt pattern is 5 X 100 - Style is Type FS -

Please contact me if you have one to sell or if you know of a place in your area that might have one. I don't care if I have to get this rim from Canada or the UK!

Thank you for reading and helping!

(Here is a picture of what the rim looks like!)

Attachments

·
Registered
255 Posts
Hello,

I am in desperate need of a Rim for my car and I will pay up to $300.00 plus shipping for a very nice used one!

Here is what I need....

The Rims I have are Borbet Type FS – 7J X 16 H2 – ET 38 – 5 x 100 bolt pattern – original part number is FS 70638 – Silver finish.

So to recap - 7 inches wide - 16 inches tall - backspacing is 38 - bolt pattern is 5 X 100 - Style is Type FS -

Please contact me if you have one to sell or if you know of a place in your area that might have one. I don't care if I have to get this rim from Canada or the UK!

Thank you for reading and helping!

(Here is a picture of what the rim looks like!)
you can check this site, it is a VW forum but they might have what you need.

VWVortex.com - 5x100 Classifieds

1 - 4 of 4 Posts