Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a wiring harness for my 89' Daytona C/S (old one is to choped up to use any more.) Need one fast and cheap! Just lost my job and need to get the thing running to get back out there.

Thanks. :thumb:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can get one from the junk yard for $12. But I know they are worth way more the problem is the junk yard hasent had one for almost a month now, and I'm tired of waiting. I'll offer you $25 plus how ever much it cost to ship it to denver, Co. Let me know if you think thats fair. Also is it complet from the juntion box all the way to the turn signals with out any splices?

Thanks.

·
Registered
716 Posts
To be honest with you. They are worth a little more than $25. Remember you have to pay someone for their time if they are to get you one from a yard. I saw 2 in yards yesterday. I don't know what they want for them, but they are not easy to get out and I would want more than $25 if I am making a special trip.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, I am aware of how much they are worth but i ahve very limited funds. So I will just wait to go to the yard every week till i find one.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
good news found a harness off of a 89 lebaron turbo. 12.99$ what a price. thanks for the help though. my 6 mounths of pain have paid off and the Daytona runs. I need to work out some vacume line problems but that will be tomarow
:)

·
Registered
4,693 Posts
Was the 'yard Pull'n'Save? I love that place. I saw a red H.O. GLH last time I was there. Looked fairly complete too, but was a tad rusty.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yup, sure was the pullnsave in denver. the best place to go i sneek over there almost every wen. before the weekend crowd. they got a ton of TD parts and the have so much volume there only there for about two weeks before they get crushed. so I go often.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts