Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok let me try and start this off right:
Actual Name: Seth Greene
Contact Information: [email protected] or PM me
Feedback: 3 so far on turbododge.com, a few on **************** as navyboy65 and navyboy65 on ebay some 375+ positive feedback
Condition:see each items description(Head is all new with all new parts)

Ok I am in the need to get some money to fix up the R/T so I have for sale a new head I bought from Lambros Race Engineering(LRE) back in 06/2003 + many new parts, Looking to get $750+shipping for all this
Head is assembled and should be ready to go-
1 New 782 swirl head stock(no porting)
4 O/S LRE Intake valves(oh yeah these are new too)
4 O/S LRE Exhaust valves(oh yeah these are new too)
New Mopar Performance Hardened keepers(valve) intake and exhaust (p4452030 &
p4452031)
8 new mopar performance Chrome moly valve spring retainers P4452032
8 New Mopar Performance P4286813 Valve springs (single)
1 set of 8 P4349121 8mm valve stem seals
1 New stock type Turbo Blue Racer camshaft(don't know specs. should be fairly stock turbo, and is a roller camshaft)
1 Set of 8 new aftermarket lifters(probly sealed power)
1 Set of 8 new Roller Rocker Arms (pioneer brand I think)
Included is FWDperformance manifold mounting studs and bolts for intake and exhaust.(I mounted and intake and exhaust manifold but never ran or installed the head)
And I used mopar seals at either end of the cam.+ liberal ammounts of assembly lube!
I have over $850 invested in everything above, and again this is a new head and all new parts, it has been assembled but never ever ran. I will also toss in a set of new Mopar Performance Head bolts P4349736 for free to the buyer, the bolts do have storage rust due to packaging getting wet(but should be easily cleaned and work just fine).

I also have a nicely cleaned up(but used) T2 exhaust manifold painted with high temp exhaust paint, if you buy the head only $25+ship or $40 if you don't + shipping or BO

I have a 2 piece fuel rail, see pic for condition(used) comes with rail, fuel injectors, fuel pressure regulator "asis"$40 OBO+shipping

I am open to trades for things for my TIII repair and possibly to upgrade, things I'd trade for(I don't have for sale).
TIII Head Studs(new)
New 5 Layer Cometic TIII Headgasket .074"
New or very nicely used +40 injectors
New or very nicely used ADJ fuel pressure regulator(not sure if I want universal(will ne billit TIII fuel rail) or rail mounted(that works with OEM TIII rail))
New or slightly used 3 bar map with pigtail
2 TIII cam seals(new)
TIII titainium valve spring retainers(new or used)
TIII braided oil and coolant turbo lines(new)
TIII lotus head plug kit(new)
TIII gaskets: intake, water box, t-stat
92 TIII Spirit R/T Calibration the higher the better(so prefer stage 4, would love if FWD can make me a multical)

PM me or e-mail me @ [email protected] with any questions or picture requests! Help me get my R/T running right(and making more power) by taking this stuff off my hands. U can Use you tax refund here! Or even your stimulas? Well maybe not since that won't be till May sometime??
Thanks, Seth

· Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Correction its a 782 swirl not 287(a nice TD'er let me know that 287's are the "G" or bathtub heads.) I know the head is a swirl! So disreguard the 287 its a 782! Sorry about the mix up!

Oh found a couple more things I'd like to sell soon!
1 New TC 16V Maserati Intake gasket very rare # 4425986 (should be the last TC part I have)
$30 Shipped to the US Via USPS Priority

I have 3 New VNT Hood Decals Part # 0AH44JD2
$15 each + shipping or $40 for all 3 shipped to US via USPS Priority

· Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Re: NEW 2.2 Head 782(swirl) W/new valve train + other parts

:bump:
+
Also have a set of good TIV Rods with 3 good pistons 1 bad piston. $50+ship OBO The piston are kinda dirty due to storage but the rods are just fine.

Also still have tons of parts on my web site Welcome To My Parts For Sale for sale! Just need to get rid of this stuff, need $ to fix up the TIII!
[email protected]
I also found out more about the cam in the new head. It's a Wolverine Blue Racer cs-751. I am trying to see if I can find the specs on it too!
Specs on the Blue Racer cam in the new head
Wolverine blue racer cam specs-
Duration 236/232 int/exh
Lift- .434/.434
Lobe Sep. Angle-115

Stock 89' turbo roller for comparison-
duration 228/228
.430 lift
LSA-114

· Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Re: NEW 2.2 Head 782(swirl) W/new valve train + other parts

To sweeten the deal on the head how about a new round tooth cam gear, bolt and washer(free). All new mopar parts, just has some storage rust that should be easily cleaned.

[email protected]

Oh yeah Mopar Performance Plugs and Wire Special. I only have on set but I do have one extra plug wire set.
Deal: you get 1-P4529028 & 1-P4876923 for $65 shipped in the US The wires are very rare, as far as I know I bought the last sets mopar had!

· Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Holiday SALE!

Ok I need to get this stuff SOLD so New Prices valild for the next week in celebration of TD's and Easter!
Complete NEW Head + Head Bolts and Cam Gear Package & T2 exhaust manifold $725 Shipped 2 the lower 48!
T2 exhaust manifold $35 Shipped 2 the lower 48
2 piece fuel rail $40 Shipped(US all 50)
1 New TC 16V Maserati Intake gasket # 4425986 $25 Shipped(US all 50)
3 New VNT Hood Decals Part # 0AH44JD2 $15each shipped(US all 50) or $35 for all 3 shipped(US all 50)
TIV Rods(4rods with 3 good pistons) $45 shipped(lower 48)
1-P4529028 2.2 Performance plug wires $45shipped(US all 50)
Mopar Performance Plugs and Wire Special 1-P4529028 & 1-P4876923 for $55 shipped(US all 50)
New addition
New AIS overlay! Bought years ago from FWD Performance, takes your 87 and older T1 and allows it to use T2 AIS(4wire) TPS(3 wire). See pics
Think I paid $80 for it years ago so how about $60 Shipped?(US all 50)

If interested PM me or E-mail me @ [email protected]
Also maybe interested in best offers too!
And I also have a 87 T1 complete engine in need of a head gasket. Has Mopar Performance(MP) purple camshaft with MP followers, newer lifters, newer MP valve springs, retainers and keepers. + A good T1 rad with intergal auto cooler $350 OBO

· Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Sale

OK I've been spending money, now I need to get some back out of these parts!
Sale from now till 03/30/08 @ 10AM PST as after that I'll be out of town till 04/12/08
Prices are + 3% if you pay with paypal!
SALE
-Complete NEW Head + Head Bolts and Cam Gear Package & T2 exhaust manifold $700 Shipped 2 the lower 48!
-T2 exhaust manifold $30 Shipped 2 the lower 48
-2 piece fuel rail $35 Shipped(US all 50)
SOLD 1 New TC 16V Maserati Intake gasket # 4425986 Sold to onelapchamp
-3 New VNT Hood Decals Part # 0AH44JD2 $30 for all 3 shipped(US all 50)
-TIV Rods(4rods with 3 good pistons) Best offer!
SOLD -P4529028 2.2 Performance plug wires SOLD to gvare001
-Mopar Performance Plugs and Wire Special 1-P4529028 & 1-P4876923 for $50 shipped(US all 50)
-New AIS overlay! Bought years ago from FWD Performance, takes your 87 and older T1 and allows it to use T2 AIS(4wire) TPS(3 wire). See pics
Think I paid $80 for it years ago so SALE $50 Shipped?(US all 50)
-87 T1 complete engine in need of a head gasket. Has Mopar Performance(MP) purple camshaft with MP followers, newer lifters, newer MP valve springs, retainers and keepers. + A good T1 rad with intergal auto cooler$300 You pick up!
[email protected]

· Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok I'll be home for the next 2 weeks and I need to get rid of as much as I can with in that time! I prefer paypal! Contact me directly @ [email protected]
This is what's left and current prices, although I am open to offers too!
-Complete NEW Head + Head Bolts and Cam Gear Package & T2 exhaust manifold $700 Shipped 2 the lower 48!
-2 piece fuel rail $35 Shipped(US all 50)
-TIV Rods(4rods with 3 good pistons) $50 or Best offer!
-Mopar Performance Plugs and Wire Special 1-P4529028 & 1-P4876923 for $50 shipped(US all 50)
-New AIS overlay! Bought years ago from FWD Performance, takes your 87 and older T1 and allows it to use T2 AIS(4wire) TPS(3 wire). See pics SALE $50 Shipped?(US all 50)
-87 T1 complete engine in need of a head gasket. Has Mopar Performance(MP) purple camshaft with MP followers, newer lifters, newer MP valve springs, retainers and keepers. + A good T1 rad with intergal auto cooler $300 You pick up!
buyer pays paypal fee US 2.9%+0.5(fifty cents) all others 3.9%+0.5(fifty cents)

· Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
TB for sale!

Ok I was going through my shed and came across this TB. I don't remember what it came off of but I need to sell it! See pictures, my digital caliper shows the inlet @ 50mm and the gasket side @ about 46-46.5mm. Comes with both sensors(3wire TPS & 4 wire AIS, & cable bracket). $35OBO!

· Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Parts Still For Sale

-46mm TB $35 OBO
-Cam gear pacakage for sale $25+ship!
-87 T1 complete engine in need of a head gasket. Has Mopar Performance(MP) purple camshaft with MP followers, newer lifters, newer MP valve springs, retainers and keepers. + A good T1 rad with intergal auto cooler $300 You pick up!
buyer pays paypal fee US 2.9%+0.5(fifty cents) all others 3.9%+0.5(fifty cents)

· Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: Listed some on Ebay

Just over a day left on these 2 auctions. Still have all the parts on my site for sale Welcome To My Parts For Sale and the other parts on this thread!
-46mm TB $35 OBO

· Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Plenty of parts left for sale!

Still have all the parts on my site for sale Welcome To My Parts For Sale and the other parts on this thread!
-46mm TB $35 OBO
Still have this stuff for sale!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.