Turbo Dodge Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

· Registered
3,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The team of TD are happy to bring our 2008 theme and style.

It has taken some time to get it where we wanted, we hope you like it as well (because this is all you get now :p )

If you come across any bugs or issues we may have overlooked, please feel free to chime in.

Thanks again to all the subscribers and vendors in 2007!

Because of your support we have been able to keep TurboDodge running smooth and of course, that makes it the #1 source for TurboDodge related information.

Also thanks to our affiliate sites ! :)

Here’s to an awesome 2008 season of racing and of course, posting :thumb:

Rick

· Registered
2,986 Posts
I'll tell you right now that I think change is bad. But, This looks fantastic. I like it a lot. I thought I clicked on the wrong thing when it first came up.:D

The colors look great. Someone said that the red text is hard to read. I think it looks fine. It may take a bit to get use to, but as for now, I like it.:thumb::thumb:

· Registered
4,660 Posts
Overall, I like the design. Just do not like the red everywhere.

· Registered
2,846 Posts
The format looks nice. All the feedback sounds very positive. Here is one on other side of the coin. I have dial-up. It takes me about 45-60 seconds to get through all the advertisement pop ups before I get to be where I want to be. Every time I navigate to another topic, It starts all over. As that turtle says " me time":p. This will definitely deter me from bothering to respond to questions or even replying to threads I may have an interest in. Possibly even deterring me from visiting this site.:(
I understand the revenue aspect, but IMO, the delay from these advertisements pop-ups is a deterrent for people with dial-up.
I hit the "remove advertisements" toolbar (wait another minute), and then get sent to your subscription page:bang head. Until the end of Jan. I was a level three contributor.
Todd Nelson

· Registered
3,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The format looks nice. All the feedback sounds very positive. Here is one on other side of the coin. I have dial-up. It takes me about 45-60 seconds to get through all the advertisement pop ups before I get to be where I want to be. Every time I navigate to another topic, It starts all over. As that turtle says " me time":p. This will definitely deter me from bothering to respond to questions or even replying to threads I may have an interest in. Possibly even deterring me from visiting this site.:(
I understand the revenue aspect, but IMO, the delay from these advertisements pop-ups is a deterrent for people with dial-up.
I hit the "remove advertisements" toolbar (wait another minute), and then get sent to your subscription page:bang head. Until the end of Jan. I was a level three contributor.
Todd Nelson
Subscribers don't see advertisements.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.