Turbo Dodge Forums banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Yes! Welcome to TD.com. please please post, talk, ask, and enjoy. Its the small participation that keeps it alive. There is so much information in the archives. There is no doubt that any issue you have with your car has already been diagnosed and dealt with on the forum a time or two before. Keep us up to date on your newly resurrected passion!

~Mark

·
Legendary Driver
10,931 Posts
A good maintenence routine will keep these cars reliable. Vacuum lines, hoses etc. Once they're reliable and taken care of the modding can start :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I'm not sure where to even begin with the mods. Then again, do I really want to alter such a classic vehicle, or keep it original? hmm....

·
Legendary Driver
10,931 Posts
Super60 turbo, ported exhaust manifold, 3" swingvalve/o2 housing. 3" exhaust, Super60 Intercooler, port the head with +1mm oversize valves, port the intake manifold with a 52mm throttle body. wideband o2 sensor, Custom tune on the ECU for 18psi or so. Look stock, run 12's with slicks :)

·
Registered
122 Posts
Ha, ya that is the beauty of our cars. There are a few bottlenecks to take care of (exhaust) then time to turn up the heat with more fuel and more boost. The smiles will flow naturally from there.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Soon as i get everything else working i may some mods. Need all the small stuff fixed first. I've got a throttle body gasket on order so I can get that cleaned out along with the aic valve.

Was trying to get the wipers working today but having trouble. Noticed The wiper linkage arm came disconnected from the motor. Bought a new bushing and put it on. Connected everything and still no wipers. The motor WAS working... I saw it turning when I tested it. But as soon as i hooked the motor up to the arm with the new bushing... nothing. Disconnected the arm and turned on the wipers... motor worked. Hooked up the arm again... nothing. Disconnected again and now the motor doesn't even turn.

I guess I need a new wiper motor now. Did I burn it up somehow when trying to fix it? I probably did some sort of newb mistake and broke something. Fuse is ok and the harness is hooked up so I've probably done something and broke the wiper motor.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Lol now my blinkers stopped working. Axle, ps pump, throttle body gasket, radiator hose all came in so now I can get some of that fixed but now I've got a blinker issue.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts