Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
5,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is one for the DOHC 2.0 and 2.4. We can make an adapter to use the stock dodge TB, but a larger TB is recommended. The material above the runners is sufficently think enough to hook up direct port NOS nozzles if needed. Your input is appreciated.

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Now that is sweet!..tentative price? Is the TB flange prerilled for any particular TB, or do we drill it to our choice of TB?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Ya I have to say that is really really nice I want one for mine if your going to be selling them. I would like to know what yo-ur price might be if you are. Drew

·
Registered
236 Posts
Looks great Wallace. The only thing I wonder about is plug wire clearance and easy access to the distributer cap, that is if you leave the distributer in its stock location.
Here's a shot of mine so you can see how close the plug wires and cap are to the manifold.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
They arent cast, but the runners can be cut to whatever length you want.

We hammered out a deal with FWDPerformance and they will be the exclusive dealer for the Hybrid intakes. So now you can get everything you need at one place to do a hybrid converion.

We have a TIII version as well and soon a 8V version very soon.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
would you offer all the parts unwielded so those of us who can wield but would like a nice intake like that could get one of those? the parts im referring to would be like flange and runner setup plenium and the waterneck

1 - 20 of 42 Posts