73 Plymouth Road Runner
Non Mopars:
71 Triumph TR6
94 Lincoln Continental

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hello! Here!

Current Car; 2001 Pontiac Grand Prix GT.

Past Cars: 1985 Dodge Daytona - 1986 Dodge Daytona Turbo Z CS - 1993 Dodge Shadow ES

·
Registered
63 Posts
Just moved here ! Looking for alot of help, and some good shops, or some space I can use to work on my Daytona Shelby, and then Shelby Dakota.

Any 1989 Daytona Parts cars anywhere ?

·
Administrator
24,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just moved here ! Looking for alot of help, and some good shops, or some space I can use to work on my Daytona Shelby, and then Shelby Dakota.

Any 1989 Daytona Parts cars anywhere ?
I am guessing by your user name you are in North Jersey...???

·
Registered
63 Posts
Kind of laughing on several levels... 1. Just moved here ans still cannot figure out the boundaries of North, Central, South ! I (unfortunately, in some regards) live outside Newark, so that's North ? 2. You'll appreciate this one seeing the color of your car... The NYTTONA screen name came from "since I have a BLACK Daytona it is not a DAY tona, but a NIGHT (NYT) tona ! 3. Being back in the states for the first time since 1998 I'm shocked these cars and clubs still exist... especially in this area.

Where are you located ? I'm actually renting in East Orange until I can find a better place.

·
Administrator
24,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am in South Jersey about 20 minutes from South Phila and the Phila Stadium Complex.
If you want to veiw a Map I am in Lindenwold, 08021.

South Jersey would be in the Atlantic City and South along the Jersey Shore, Philadelphia and Delaware area.
Central Jersey would be Trenton, Englishtown
Anything above that would be North.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Anyone going to Rocktoberfest October 6th, @ Hatfield, PA? Sponsored by Team Shelby Northeast: Team Shelby Northeast's Rocktoberfest 2012

Emailed the contact, he said 'of course' when asked if Shelby Chargers are welcome! (I'm guessing ANYONE/ANYCAR can go, just, as mentioned, it's co-sponsored by Team Shelby NE. No doubt will be a lot of Shelby Mustangs...not that there's anything wrong with that)!

·
Registered
221 Posts
located in central jerzey, always in for hanging out and visiting a junk yard
checking in..
srt4 silver - built
srt4 white - under construction (for wife)
glh omni - blown to bits.. planning stage

·
Registered
221 Posts
any recommendations for pick/pull junk yards in NJ?

I'm looking for 2.5l block and an trans (wouldn't mind the full front clip)

·
Registered
61 Posts
I am here in the Camden County area. I sold my 86 C/S back about 4 years ago and have started to look for another. I currently have a bunch of GM toys and miss my Daytona. We have a good group of people down here in SNJ and we tend to hang out at car meets just about every night.

·
Administrator
24,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Where in Camden County???
I am in Lindenwold on the Blackwood/Clementon side.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I believe I see you car up at the autozone in Magnolia! I live on Chew landing in Lindenwold as well!! You should come out and hang with us some nights.. Tonight we are going to the track then to a sonic meet in Cinnaminson, Thurs there is a meet behind the Texas Roadhouse in Sicklerville.. Check out SJ car meets on facebook. Thats were alot of us post up car meets and what not..

1 - 20 of 56 Posts