Turbo Dodge Forums banner

21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Checking in from Morganville... and I can hear E-Town Raceway Park from my house....
Currently a 90 Shelby 2.5 T1 and a 2013 Grand Caravan Crew (never thought I would use the term Quick for a caravan that wasn't a turbo.... but this new quad cam motor is no joke).
Past Dodges...
in order... 77 Aspen Wagon Slant 6, 90 Daytona ES 3.0, 93 Daytona 2.5 tbi, 94 Grand Caravan 3.3 Conversion (loving the TV), 89 New Yorker 3.0, 89 Spirit ES 2.5 modded to hell, 94 Voyager 3.0 (parts donor), 90 Daytona ES 2.5 T1, 06 Town and Country Touring.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Bayonne here ! 1989 Plymouth sundance 2.5 turbo 5 speed. Anyone close by we should meet up and roll out to the Whiskeys cafe its a local car show every saturday in lyndhurst.

·
Registered
221 Posts
motor is pulled from the glh, and have started the rebuild -- hopefully i'll hit the junkyard to pull an atx next weekend..

this week, i'm swapping the rear struts on my srt4

·
Registered
163 Posts
Saw this thread today and wanted to check in from Union, NJ. Have an 86 Daytona Turbo Z C/S
Hey!
We need to drag you into the DV-SDAC! (I'm down the GSP @ Sayreville, BTW).

You hit any shows?

National Chrysler Products Club, in July, having their yearly meet. Cars judged by eras. (I just found out about it, you may already know)!

-Wayne

·
Registered
41 Posts
Wayne, you are real close, within 20 mins or so. I don't get the free time to get to many shows but I am fortunate to have a show at the end of my street every Monday at Galloping Hill and put my cars in there occasionally as well. I am fairly new to the TD world so don't much of clubs or shows/events. I didn't know about the NCPC. Where is their meet in July? Thanks for sharing!

Justin

·
Registered
163 Posts
Wayne, you are real close, within 20 mins or so. I don't get the free time to get to many shows but I am fortunate to have a show at the end of my street every Monday at Galloping Hill and put my cars in there occasionally as well. I am fairly new to the TD world so don't much of clubs or shows/events. I didn't know about the NCPC. Where is their meet in July? Thanks for sharing!

Justin
Hey Justin,
I'm always tempted to hit the Galloping Hill Show, just haven't done it...yet! Perhaps I can talk Ralph (he of the '85 Shelby Charger, owned since he bought it used in '87), and we can meet up there!
Here's the link for the July Show: Calendar of Events

I just joined that organization, (NCPC), but am only planning on attending the Saturday Show. ($5 temporary membership required/available, as well as whatever the cost to register for the show).

For regular/local NJ shows, here's one link: Online Calendar: The Central New Jersey Car Club Association.Com [Month view: 6/14]

-Wayne

·
Registered
41 Posts
Thanks Wayne for the event calendars. I had no idea so much was going on around here lol. That would be cool if you and Ralph could bring your cars to the Galloping Hill show and we can meet up. The cars would be a big hit and change of scenery at the show. The trick to the Galloping Hill show is pick a nice sunny day and get there by 5pm or so. After that it gets really packed and you can't get a spot.

·
Registered
163 Posts
That would be cool if you and Ralph could bring your cars to the Galloping Hill show and we can meet up. The cars would be a big hit and change of scenery at the show. The trick to the Galloping Hill show is pick a nice sunny day and get there by 5pm or so. After that it gets really packed and you can't get a spot.
I was told the same thing (get there EARLY), by a friend/former Daytona/current RoadRunner owner that lives here in Sayreville. (He owned three Shelby Daytonas, SDAC member at the time). He sounds like he'd like to visit that show again, too!

Wayne

·
Registered
163 Posts
Justin,
Just back from the time share in the Poconos, this Monday is not looking too good for me, I MAY be able to hit a show, but don't want to plan on meeting up with other people, just to find out, at the last minute my work, (own my own surveying business), I can't make it. Next Monday is a possibility.
-Wayne

·
Registered
41 Posts
Justin,
Just back from the time share in the Poconos, this Monday is not looking too good for me, I MAY be able to hit a show, but don't want to plan on meeting up with other people, just to find out, at the last minute my work, (own my own surveying business), I can't make it. Next Monday is a possibility.
-Wayne
Happy New Year Wayne! I just saw your post now (sorry so many months later). I am not sure how I missed it, but I don't think I ever responded. Sorry. We will have to try again in the nicer weather in spring/summer to get together with the cars at a show or something.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Exit 136 gsp
CK, welcome to the site. I am right here in Union, NJ. I bring my 86 Turbo Z C/S down to the Galloping Hill show in Union often. You should bring your Daytona over there sometime in the summer. A few of us local guys on here are gonna try and get our cars together at a show or event this year.
Justin

21 - 40 of 56 Posts