Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I'm officially buying my first project car 87 CSX from a friends dad. the car has sat for 15+ years so I know I have my work cut out for me. Looking for guidance on how to maximize performance and gain hp for modest cost. Read around the forums and my head is spinning with all the information Im trying to soak up :shrug: Im a ford dealer tech so I'm used to new ecoboost turbo engines and working on them but this seems like a whole different monster. Any help would be appreciated!

·
Banned
7,664 Posts
A really big Welcome to TurboDodge.com!

Really glad to have you in the forum, new members are always welcome. We do like pictures of turbo Dodge's so post em up when you actually have that CSX in your possession. We invite you to support our cause and become a paying member and even start a photo album which is just one of the advantages of a paid membership.

FORUM ETIQUETTE
We invite you to become and stay an active member of our community and you are welcome to ask and answer posts as the need or knowledge might present itself. We are a forum that encourages a friendly and informative online environment where sharing is encouraged, in fact rewarded by other members through the feedback system. Rude or unkind responses, inappropriate or vulgar posts are discouraged and though rare, can result in being banned. We all appreciate your positive contributions and continued support of our online community.

PLEASE USE THE SEARCH FEATURE
If/when you have questions, PLEASE at least try the search feature first. The forum has dozens of FAQs and thousands of posts for reference. Most the questions you might have are going to have been asked and answered before.

PARTS WANTED
If you need spare parts for repairs or restorations post in the 'parts wanted' forum:
Parts Wanted - Turbo Dodge Forums : Turbo Dodge Forum for Turbo Mopars, Shelbys, Dodge Daytona, Dodge SRT-4, Chrysler PT Cruiser, Omni and more!

PARTS FOR SALE
If you have parts to sell, or wonder if parts you already need are offered for sale then post and check in the 'parts for sale' forum:
Parts For Sale - Turbo Dodge Forums : Turbo Dodge Forum for Turbo Mopars, Shelbys, Dodge Daytona, Dodge SRT-4, Chrysler PT Cruiser, Omni and more!

BUYING OR SELLING A CAR
If you want to buy or sell a car or just check values and what's currently available for sale, check the 'cars for sale' forum (It's for turbo Dodge cars mostly):
Cars For Sale - Turbo Dodge Forums : Turbo Dodge Forum for Turbo Mopars, Shelbys, Dodge Daytona, Dodge SRT-4, Chrysler PT Cruiser, Omni and more!

MISCELLANEOUS PARTS
Other items for sale that might be of interest are here:
Misc. Items For Sale - Turbo Dodge Forums : Turbo Dodge Forum for Turbo Mopars, Shelbys, Dodge Daytona, Dodge SRT-4, Chrysler PT Cruiser, Omni and more!

GENERAL CHAT
General chat about Turbo Dodge is in the "Lounge" forum:
http://www.turbododge.com/forums/f25/

NUMBERED CAR CHAT
And if you want to discuss numbered Shelby cars, in general:
Discussing Shelbys - Turbo Dodge Forums : Turbo Dodge Forum for Turbo Mopars, Shelbys, Dodge Daytona, Dodge SRT-4, Chrysler PT Cruiser, Omni and more!

VENDORS FORUM
Part of what makes our cars fun to own, are the site supporting vendors that provide expertise as well as the hard to find parts often difficult to source from your local auto parts retailer. They have a special page in the forum, you can check out these paying member vendor pages here:
Turbododge Vendors - Turbo Dodge Forums : Turbo Dodge Forum for Turbo Mopars, Shelbys, Dodge Daytona, Dodge SRT-4, Chrysler PT Cruiser, Omni and more!

FAQs
And we also have a great FAQ forum:
FAQ Section - Turbo Dodge Forums : Turbo Dodge Forum for Turbo Mopars, Shelbys, Dodge Daytona, Dodge SRT-4, Chrysler PT Cruiser, Omni and more!

Again, we welcome you to be an active member.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts