Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after 2 weekends of rain and snow, I finally got a chance to wash my PT, but now I hear it's supposed to rain tomorrow. I've got my Stainless Steel Door Pillars on and my new Weathertech Ventvisors. I can't wait for the cruising season to start. Happy cruising everyone.

·
Registered
386 Posts
have you had any problums with your tail lights? Thinking about getting them, but want to make sure they have no "issues"...thankz...

PS...she looks VERY good...

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
SWEET! :)

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Door pillars look great on your silver. Has anyone seen the silver reflective window tint on a PT. I'm thinking of that with either stainless pillars or painted pillars and mirrors on my silver base.

·
Registered
11,518 Posts
PK Cruiser said:
have you had any problums with your tail lights? Thinking about getting them, but want to make sure they have no "issues"...thankz...
To Answer your questions - I have the Second Gen Euros - I was the FIRST person on the PTE Forums to have the Second Gen Euros Lights. I can tell you the truth, There's no problem with the second gen euros lately it seems to be fine The Size just fits very well, One of my EYELID Broke off while I was trying to Install the new LED Bulbs But I didnt like the LED Look so I Changed it back to STOCK and the eyelid popped off while I was putting the euros back on but I gotta GLUE it back together - APC Wont let me send it for a replacement They said "ITS MY FAULT" So Thats the only problem I have had. No Melting Issues yet.

I have the CHROME Version not the carbon fibers - The chrome one comes with the EYELIDS I think and the Carbon Fiber doesnt have the Lids I think.

·
Registered
4,977 Posts
Looking good!! :)

·
Registered
17,709 Posts
Nice mods and it's nice to see a clean Cruiser for a change. ;)

·
Registered
386 Posts
anyone have a good picture of the chrome gen 2 tail lights? I've seen good "rear" views of the carbon fiber, but not the chrome...Thanks...

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
I love the pilars & the tail lights. I'm having something similar done to mine, as we speak.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts