Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1989 Chrysler Le Baron 2.5 TBI/A413 -> 2.5 T1/A520
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I used to be around here a lot in 2007-2009 or so. I no longer have access to my old email address so can't recover my old account. I still have my car but I hadn't driven it in 4 years, and pretty rarely in the 5 before that. Life happened - a move and career change, kids, and all that. Wife was sick of it taking up space so I threw an ad up on Kijiji to sell it. Had a call from a guy who wanted it for the engine/trans and I told him I wouldn't feel right about selling it without running it a few days first to be sure it was still good. Also had to give the kids one last ride in it and all that. I insured and registered it again and brought the beast back out of storage, and drove it to work a few times. During this it came back to me why I loved this car in the first place and I'm rediscovering the old hobby I had more or less given up on. I ended up telling him I'm going to have to hang on to it for a while longer and he totally understood. It feels good to be back behind the wheel of something I poured my heart and soul (and too much $) into all those years ago.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Welcome back old timer !!!

Enjoy the fruits of your labor, Brooks can get another one.

Thanks
Randy

1 - 2 of 2 Posts