Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

· Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i just took some new picture from this beauty. What you guys think about it? And please let me know if the exhaust looks good or bad on it. The only thing im trying to avoid is to make the car looks like rice and hopefully the exhaust is not bad. I think its nice but lets see from other people's point of view. from the scale 1-10 what would u rate my car?. I wont rate as i wanna see what others think about it. Any opinion would be appreciated. Thanks a lot.

Attachments

· Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
"Squatch213" Thanks a lot, appreciate it. Im looking to put louvers for it as well and thats it.
"zach" Sorry for that but i just posted another thread on the interior section just for this. I tried to upload more but it says i reached my limit and i cant delete the old ones, so these would be the last 2 pic unless theres a way to delete old pics or upgrade the system from 2mb max to 5 or 10mb. but thanks again.

· Registered
4,660 Posts
Sharp looking car, use photobucket to post some more pics.

· Registered
289 Posts
Depends on how it sounds. It doesn't look bad although I'm against cutting the bottom part of the bumper for any reason. It doesn't look natural. Rest of the body is clean and the pumpers look to be in great shape.

· Registered
4,660 Posts
hey... lookin good...

love the turbo badge on the hood... what's it off of?

did not notice-looks like a porsche- let me compare it to my twin turbo porshe- err yeah right. :D

· Registered
5,790 Posts
I think it looks pretty good. I'm with NEONSOX about the exhaust, but I think you knew that already from your other thread.

I have two questions:
1: is it a true CS that as converted to Shelby/ES body work?

2: I know why you left the rear quarter panel rubstrip on(because there's holes behind it), but why not paint it body color? They would blend in so much nicer. BTW, I've only ever seen one other Daytona that had the body work done like that...with all Shelby/ES stuff and the rear quarter rubstip in place...my '91 has it. Kinda weird. :shrug:

Anyways, I rate it about a 7. Not a big fan of the exhaust, those rub strips kinda look strange to me, and once winter is over...PLEASE get some better tires! LOL. Otherwise...looks pretty darn good, especially since you don't see many of them running anymore :thumb:

· Mr. Moderator
8,952 Posts
If its done right cutting the bumper isn't really that bad. Make a clean cut and round it off then I wouldn't have an issue with it. Looks good. Ya also interested in turbo badge on hood. That looks sweet

· Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
WoW guys in one day so many reply, let me answer some question.
The i got the turbo badge from ebay cheap but looks nice & shiny.
"Reaper1" Yes it is true C/S and i converted the nose and rear bumper to shelby and it is AGS model, according to someone here posted a chart and 500 made of these in 91. Rear panel i had no idea theres hole behind it, i just ran outta rubber so didnt touched those yet, how big are the holes? could they be covered?
"xtrempickup" Yes i got Cindy's 2.5 catback with Borla ProXS muffler anf these Borla tips.
What kind of tires should i get, these were on it the day i bought it a year and half ago (btw winter is alrdy gone ;))
I'll see if tomorrow is sunny and get some interior and engine pic as well and uplad it in photobucket. Thanks guys.

· Registered
775 Posts
car looks good... i like the color.. it would look good tinted... do you plan on putting the fog lights in? maybe even put shelby on the winshield... good luck with it the only thing i do not like is the cut in the reaer bumper and the rubber strip paint it body color or get rid of it

· Registered
5,790 Posts
The holes are about 1/4" or 5/16" IIRC. They could be backed with fiberglass and then filled, but the propper way to do it would be to cut out peices of metal and weld those in, then do the required body work to blend them in. It's done all the time with older hot rods and stuff, so it's VERY doable, just labor intensive.

I'm 99% sure those holes are there. It's kinda dark and raining out right now, otherwise I'd double check for you...

· Registered
4,874 Posts
looks good :thumb: other than that exhaust tip! lol

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.