Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I'm hoping to be able to gain some knowledge from this forum. If I happen to know something of use to anyone. I'll be glad to share it.

I recently bought a Dodge Daytona setup for dirt track. It's mostly complete, but there are some assembly issues involving the motor and transmission.

Basically, I got an 1982 2.2 4 cyl (no turbo), with an 1985 flywheel, and a 1992 transmission. I am trying to find a clutch pressure plate that will be compatible.

If someone would be kind enough to direct me to proper place on this forum. For this information, I would appreciate it.

P.S. The make of the car and other parts make not be all the same.

·
Registered
3,073 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!!

The best COA would be to see what people say in this thread, and then post an ad in the Parts Wanted section which you can find by clicking "Buy Trade Sell" at the bar up top.

·
*_QUEEN WRENCHER_*
296 Posts
Welcome to the family!

·
R.I.P Dennis Jarvis
5,369 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Premium Member
5,951 Posts
Welcome To The Forum:thumb:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
im going to order 2 clutches for my 2.2 dodge daytona race car i had to get a 82 engine .the other blew.lol but the best news is it cracked the flywheel .i got a 2.2. but its a 82 model and the old pressure plate will not match with the '85 flywheel i could only find os im got to try and find a clutch that will match the flywheel does this make any since? any ideas
ready to get back to racing:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts