1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!

As you can tell,
<--- Im new here.

I just bought an 87 Shelby Z on Saturday. I'm excited about it even though it doesnt run. Ive been doing a lot of reading since then on this site trying to figure it out, and Ill post more info on that later, but first ill introduce myself a little more.

My car is an 87 Daytona Shelby Z. It has a blue interior and metalic blue paint. It is in pretty rough shape, but I bought it from the original owner. It has 90,000 miles, and apparently everything worked prior to it being parked about 5 years ago. I heard that blue interiors were not an option on 87, but I may be wrong.

I work at D&D Classic ddclassic .com as a designer. I am also attending the University of Cincinnati and my major is Transportation design.

My newest project that I completed is really cool. Its a 1929 isotta fraschini. its one of 2. The interior was designed by me. and Jay Leno liked it :D Ill post more pics if your interested.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Welcome to the board!
How rough was that car before you guys restored it?
Oh and we need some pics of the td.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The car was in Really good shape considering everything, but the job that the guys in the shop did is still amazing. I cant take credit for doing the work though, I actually only designed the interior, stone guard, bumper mounts, picked the color, and convinced the owner that it was a good choice (he wanted brittish racing green on an italian car:confused: )

Anyways, Ill get pics of the daytona once I get it running...Otherwise im not around it outside when its nice out.

Until then I will happily amuse you with more pictures :D

The car took second in class at pebble beach, but since then it has taken best of show 3 times, including beating out the car that beat it for best in class at pebble beach. (apparently something shady was going on over there)

·
Registered
102 Posts
:thumb:Welcome nice to see a uc guy here I also live in clifton drop me a line maybe I can help you with a few things.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Ya I go there too im a junorish in enviromental studies :thumb:

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Welcome to turbododge!. If you have any questions the mods PM boxes are always open.That isotta is crazy. Now you need to post pics of the tona running or not:thumb:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts