Turbo Dodge Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 4246 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
alright! today i bought myself a 1991 daytona ES 3.0 5 speed!!! had to drive 250 miles to get it home but it was worth it!!! the best part only $900!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
how are these! car was thrashed pretty good but a few months and "Knight moves" will look the part!!!

Attachments

S

·
0 Posts
Looks like a good deal, especially if it made the 250 miles trip home, but I don't think the rims really look to good on it, just my opinion though!

·
Mr. Moderator
8,904 Posts
Very nice.
I like the tona. Dont like the wheels.
Looks like it needs some help but I LOVE a 5 speed behind the 3.0.
Its a WHOLE nother beast forsure. Get her to looking as good as your convert and you will have 2 pretty cool rides
Q

·
Premium Member
5,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks like a good deal, especially if it made the 250 miles trip home, but I don't think the rims really look to good on it, just my opinion though!
me too!!! i hate the rims, but its what i have for now i'll most likely were them thru the winter and buy like a set of pumpers or something.

·
Premium Member
5,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Very nice.
I like the tona. Dont like the wheels.
Looks like it needs some help but I LOVE a 5 speed behind the 3.0.
Its a WHOLE nother beast forsure. Get her to looking as good as your convert and you will have 2 pretty cool rides
Q
just went to the paint shop and bought the paint. i will return it to black but my first coat of clear i'll mix purplr pearl into it then 2 coats of clear and away we go!!! the cars name is Knight moves!!! knight moves on Queen check that mate!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
update! removed all the ground effects and can't find my rocker pannels!!!! rust everywhere!!! but i canhandle it in just a couple of days and a few hours of welding! i also found out that i have a A543 w/a 350 final drive. i know most of you knew that just from what thwe car is but i didn't. i got a couple of small rust holes in the floor but they are minor. still [email protected]#*!! off about the rear bumper cover! the last owner CUT the thing to install a chrome coffee can!!!! sorry guys but that is just stupid! any way the dry purple pearl came in today so all of the paint supplies are in! pics to follow!!!

·
Premium Member
5,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice car but the wheels = teh suck.:eek:
join the rest of us!!! i don't like them eather!!! but they came with the car so till i get new ones i guess i'll have to live with them!!!:bang head

·
Premium Member
5,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I really love the grey fx on those daytonas.
Seems like the F/X added to the rust problem! Cool you can handle damage like that though. Does it help that you still get to cover it up with the fx?
well its like this. all the rust was in the back right at the rear wheel wheels. the fx just flapped around because it had nothing to attach to. and yes the fx helped the rust! gobs of pine needles and road dirt were in the lower side skirt! can we say sponge!!! but me and the mig will handle that!!! i'll use the flat hood for repair metal. i have a turbo hood that will replace the flat hood! i'll start with a little sand blasting,then rust inhibitor, then new metal,alittle plasitc to make everything smooth and clean,then paint!!! tha fx will be painted black with the rest of the car. tinted glass, then "daytona" in purple,also the "dodge". the paint is a black base, then a purple pearl clear, then clear!!! man this car will look so sweet!!!! P.S (new rims!!!)

·
Registered
318 Posts
nice es...just picked up mine a month ago for 300...its all good so far... theres been talk of a cracked flywheel but i doubt it

·
Premium Member
5,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
except for a couple of cracks in the rear and afew broken springs in the drivers seat its great! i am thinking of redying the whole interior black.

·
Premium Member
5,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
glad to see theres another n/a ES like mine...except mine is a 4 banger lol

this is a pic of my 91 2.5 n/a daytona named girlfriend she took all my time and all my money!!!

1 - 20 of 4246 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.