Turbo Dodge Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
4241 - 4246 of 4246 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,241
Well I got just a little off track but I did get some stuff done! got the hood pins installed and some of the wiring done. I am trying to decide how to address the switched power wires. I have about 6 wires that need switched power but just haven't decide just how to address it yet. I found a set of factory fog light but Haven't had time to pick them up. The good part is the engine bay isn't as cluttered as it once was!!!LOL

·
Registered
403 Posts
Oh yeah, I can see your next video, tires smoking & you grinning like a toothpaste advertisement. They won't be able to get you out of the drivers seat with a crowbar.
Poor old Hemi Truck for sale cheap! Your baby's back!!!
SpeedyEd

·
Premium Member
5,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,243
Oh yeah, I can see your next video, tires smoking & you grinning like a toothpaste advertisement. They won't be able to get you out of the drivers seat with a crowbar.
Poor old Hemi Truck for sale cheap! Your baby's back!!!
SpeedyEd
Well I am finishing it. Not sure what will happen to it then. But I will NOT get rid of my hemi truck!!!LOL And yes there are always video's!!!

·
Premium Member
5,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,244
Ok guys I have spent a few$$ And started the finish up. I have desided to drop the 70mm aftermarket throttle body for a mopar 58mm. It will require less fab work to install than the aftermarket TB. I also bought a pile of the "little" things like PVC fittings,coolant tubes and hoses as well as fuel fittings and clips. I do need to find a couple of small things but that will require another pay check!!!LOL

·
Premium Member
5,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,245
OK guys! Last night a fellow member Brian AKA evilcowroland with his friend Chris bought knightmoves!!! So the tow of them will finish the project! I am now officially retired from turbo dodges!!!LOL

4241 - 4246 of 4246 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.