Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi ive been looking into getting a new turbo from searching i guess the mistu cant get high boost. im really only interesting into putting the garret on. What one do i want for my 2.5. Whats the best way i should go to get one(junkyard, turbounleshed, etc) --THANKS

·
Registered
91 Posts
ive got a TI garrett from my slant 6 turbo project that's for sale. i decided to go a different route w/ a gran national carb and turbo because it would better suit my 3.7 liters and be easier to adjust to my custom application.
the garrett was newly rebuilt from a diesel shop in fort dodge, iowa. there's no play and it doesnt catch. Perfect rebuilt condition. throw a price out and ill check back later.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
finnman1 said:
ive got a TI garrett from my slant 6 turbo project that's for sale. i decided to go a different route w/ a gran national carb and turbo because it would better suit my 3.7 liters and be easier to adjust to my custom application.
the garrett was newly rebuilt from a diesel shop in fort dodge, iowa. there's no play and it doesnt catch. Perfect rebuilt condition. throw a price out and ill check back later.
Before you put a turbo like this on your car, make sure you buy a TI to a TII adapter. Its just a round inlet that bolts up to the face of the compressor...unless of course it already has that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts