Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,
just had to show off the new wheels and tires... they dont look to bad :rolleyes: they dont look that ricey, theyre a nice 5 spoke, and they match the car fairly well. not to mention the stickyness of the nt555 tires :thumb:

what do you guys think?

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Very, very nice! I like them alot. I dont tihnk they look rice at ALL! Car looks really sharp. Nice work.
Just got some new shoes for mine too. Pic in my sig. :D

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
:thumb:...very nice

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Looks good! Car would look a bit better with the windows tinted. ;)

·
Administrator
10,120 Posts
I run the 17x7 Konig gold feather weights on my 89 CSX with a 40mm offset and the 225 40 17 Nitto 555 tires. It is not the same car. Think an 89 CSX handles well? They can't even be used with what they came with. Your daytona looks right as well as good with those wheels and tires. What size tire did you end up with? The 225 40 was very close to the right height and width of a 225 50 15 tire. I wanted the 7.5 wheels and 235 40s, but I couldn't get the offset and didn't want the spacers. Fun though I didn't think the car would stick well enough with the Nittos LMAO

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
PA sucks for window tint, the darkest you can got is 70%, which is hardly anything. those tires are 225x40x17, like what you have.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts